Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday...never changed from that. :-)

Yup.  The Admiral aka Miss Catt is headed out with her boy friend Nik to the "pawty" this afternoon or evening.  Nik asked what time to send the limousine and the Admiral had to demur until she could know when her human brother is leaving. If he's leaving today then she will go to the party tonight and will inform her date accordingly.

In any case, she has to be back in time to make sure I am up and awake for Easter services tomorrow.  I am going to the early service. If my son is here he will go with me.

I am looking forward to tomorrow as it is a celebration of the Lord having Risen.  Not a lot more meaningful thing in the world to me than that. ☼

Have a super day.  Me'n'him are going out with our cameras in a bit.

xoxox

9 comments:

  1. I do love the new header photo you have. It is beautiful. Tell the Admiral I said to have fun on her date.
    Tomorrow is a very special day!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! Be sure to post your beautiful pictures. They remind me of home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the sweet Admiral is so sought after!

    Mom wishes you a wonderful Easter. It what being a Christian is all about. So let's not let the Easter Bunny crowd out the real meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and Mom wanted to say that they had a wonderful visit to the UT Knoxville Botanical Garden last June. The roses were amazing, and also all the varieties of hydrangeas. She is not a photographer photographer, but took lots of pretty pictures. Sure you would have done much better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So that’s where I am going wrong. I don’t get the limo for my dates?!? The Admiral sure is starting to make me look bad. Here’s hoping that Miss Catt gets her purrrrr-fect date eventually.
    Yes… this is a blessed weekend. The Lord came to earth with a life to give, so each one of us may continue to live. May this Easter bring with it, a new beginning of greater prosperity, success and happiness. Happy Easter to you Wonderful and to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Admiral san will have a good time at pawty :-)
    Have a great Easter weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My visit this evening is to bring to you some extra special Easter Greetings along with Best Wishes for a Happy Springtime too!
    http://i53.tinypic.com/2nvdk7b.gif
    Let this joy of Easter fill up your heart today and forever. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I teach this Easter morning...I never like the holiday services to be honest but there it is. Today we celebrate what should make our every day something we can be grateful for thanks to what Christ has done for us. Blessings to you Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you and you family a Happy Easter! The sacrifice He gave for us should something we are all Thankful for.

    Hope Miss Catt's date went well. I'm sure she dazzled everyone.

    ReplyDelete