Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday, gonna be Thursday in a few blinks of the eye!!

Well, a tornado wave went thru this area again after one about 11 this morning.  Supposed to be a third wave in the middle of the night.  Sigh. BUT I'm still standing and so is the house.  The torny-do's have been within 15 miles of me..not here where I am.  I just have winds and rain so far!  Works for me.

The small boss of the house has taken her needed medication for the second day in a row.  I do believe things will be good for her.  We will see how she progresses.

I shouldn't be in here.  I need to be by the TV while there is still power.  There has been nothing but the weather forecaster on for two hours as we are in a tornado warning again.  So, I have been around and will do some more visiting as you guys update.

Miss Catt aka the Admiral will be headed out on the town again with her date for an engagement pawty. I should only be so fortunate.  Easy to see who has the beauty and charm around here!  And four legs are always better than two.  Especially if the ends (feet) of them are equipped with razors.

14 comments:

  1. Watching the radar Sis.. it sure looks terrible there..Please take cover and stay safe.. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the tornado stays far away. These days have been nasty weather down there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please stay safe, both of you! As much as I complain about the snow and cold and our LONG winters, we don't typically have to deal with tornadoes or hurricanes, etc.

    Though we are under a severe thunderstorm watch for this evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard that very strong tornadoes are possible throughout today but I thought that was Arkansas...that's wealth I bet you don't want to share in! God be with you Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had tornado watch this morning but not even a rain came. I hope tornados don't come close to your house. Stay safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the tornadoes are going to somewhere...
    stay home both of you.
    Have a easy time.
    xoxox
    Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carle you and Miss Cat are in my thoughts and prayers. That is good news concerning the meds.
    May the Lord watch over you both, and keep you safe.
    xx's Dianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two funnel clouds sighted within 5 miles of us night before last but no touch downs. Laura's boyfriend even got a photo of one on his cell. Under tornado warning until 2:00AM...nothing close but several more funnel clouds spotted east and south of us this evening. I had enough of this in Texas and Arkansas, never thought I'd see it in the mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stay safe for goodness sakes Carole.
    My family of felines is doing so well. Paris is out daily hunting and trying to find the babies.They are growing and easting. Paris is such a good mom but you know kids .. She is worn out.
    Much Love my heart Sister.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy you survived that last wave of storms that went through. It must be scary to live it over and over for two days.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope everything works out OK for you there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good to hear you are safe. All those poor people in harms way.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sure glad you and Miss Catt are safe. We're okay here, too. I sure feel for all those in areas where there was so much destruction...my heart goes out to them. Was so hard to watch the TV footage.

    ReplyDelete