Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday

I'm waiting for a friend to drop by.  I am lending a book that only took me a day to read as it was interesting..had several twists of plot and kept my interest up.  I can't wait to hear what she thinks of it.  We frequently lend one another books.  We seem to have similar taste.  Twin, it's not a murder mystery so you likely won't want to read it.  :-)  Elizabeth Berg is the author.

I can't get enough of that 2 liter size sparkling lemonade I bought.  Best 68 cents I have spent insofar as drink products are concerned.  It has cut way down on my Diet Coke consumption for the warmer weather.

Absolutely no news really.  I haven't been out for pictures in several days. The first wave of wild flowers are done and I'm waiting on the newest to bloom.  They're up and budded but yet to open.

8 comments:

  1. View large this maro is so nice. Im in aww.
    Have a beautfiul day with your friend.
    Its cool here and over cast.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great day with your friend. I have heard of this author but I have to say I am hooked on murder mysteries and romances.
    The little bug is so cute. Good job!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the sparkling lemonade? Somebody I know ought to cut back on her Diet Coke consumption.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frankie took Buddy and me for a ride today! Since I taught her how to drive Godzilla Buddy and I have been real homebodies and it was starting to drive me out of what's left of my mind (That would be a short trip, wouldn't take much gas!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture. M reads a lot, but she's into CIA kind of books or murder mysteries and also books about animals. You have to tell her about this author some time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the picture. Now that's what I call a good book when it takes into it so you read it quickly.

    ReplyDelete