Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday

Good evening to you!! Had to bring in a few plants due to temps in the 30's but they are "only" going to the mid 40's tonight. May as well leave who's back in the house, here till tomorrow.

Simba's mommy...does it require the plumber to come to have that handheld shower thing attached? I am useless useless useless. That would be perfect if I could have that. Rinses very well I would think. Bet it involves a million dollar (seems that way so often) plumber visit.

Small Mrs. S here still is scared that with every move I make I am aiming to take her to the Vet. She's right although it's my choice when..not an emergency the way it has been for months now. So..when the poor girl stops hiding all day, I will scoop her up again for her blood test to see how she is doing with her new pill regimen. AND her weight. I can tell she's gained. Her ribs and scapula, all her bones, hip etc etc are much better covered now. :-)

I took this picture April 31st.

12 comments:

  1. Simba's Mom here: my hubby has done all our shower attachments himself. It isn't complicated plumbing. See if the shower head on there now can screw off. If it can, then you could install the hand held thing in its place. I think sometimes he has used a bit of plumbers tape to make sure it doesn't leak around where the parts screw together. See what your sons say, whether any of them have had any experience doing one. There are all sorts of choices at Walmart and Home Depot and Lowes. Our feeling was to get something fairly small and lightweight, not the big hulking ones. You don't need all those fancy massage etc spray settings on a Water Pik and others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hand held shower.... it standard equip for me, could not live without one, hah. They make diverters that screw on the end of the shower neck then onto that screw the standard shower head on that and the hand held on the other. It is a push pull valve with two outlets. Large pair of pliers of some type and an old wash rag to use so it doesn't scratch the gooseneck. A good hardware store will show you, forget the big boxes if you are not sure.

    have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh... forget a plumber..... maybe a good handy man if you want help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photo is so beautiful!!! I love that color. When I moved here my SIL changed my shower head for me. If he can do it so can you. lol
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You no need a plumder, one of your son's can change the shower head as Beth said.
    Lovely photo!
    Have a good evening!
    xoxoxo
    Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel for the Admiral being skittish like that. Poor thing. Picture is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It got down to 35 here. We didn't see any frost, but I suspect there was some in the bottom areas.
    Poor Miss Catt! My poor Snickers has started hiding when it thunders...she jumps like something is after her and runs to hide. I feel so badly for her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can identify with your plumbing problem. I am one of those folks that plumbers love, because if I try to make a small plumbing repair....I usually screw it up totally!
    So, anymore, Momma just calls for our handyman to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Small Mrs. S seems to be doing quite well. Just remember, she's not getting fat, she's getting fluffy!! :)
    Here's hoping that the weather has gotten warmer and brighter for you and your plants. Wonderful snapshot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Mother's day!
    Enjoy your day with your family.
    Anybody cook for you the breakfast?
    Miss Catt taken a pills "NO PROBLEMS"?????
    xoxoxo to Daer Sis Miyuki, Miss Catt, Victoria.
    Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The photo is stunning . Love it.
    Happy Mothers Day dear one.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete