Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday

It's the RedNeck Room today!  Looking forward to the noise and loud talking.  Oh and the food of course. We meet at a restaurant with a large room where they put us because we are loud.

I will be headed out to there in about 45 minutes.  Then, I get to scrub the bathroom floor and clean the tub and surround.  What fun that will be.  I had it done over like a year and a half ago by Bathfitter and you have to use what they recommend to clean it or the guarantee (lifetime) is voided.  There is a huge list to choose from but all require a thorough rinsing after cleaning.  I hate that part more than any other.  I hate doing the rinsing because I have to get huge containers of water and let it sluice down over all the surfaces.  Then I like to dry it all as it looks so brand new when its dried and cleaned both.  That way there is no residue to mess with the surfaces.  Frankly I bet the deal is other cleansers will discolor (over time) the pristine white of the surfaces.  I could be wrong but I bet that's it.

Mother's day is coming and I am looking forward to 2 out of three sons here.  ♡♡♡

14 comments:

  1. Have a great time, Carole, and never mind the cleaning. It'll still be there to do. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with the Red Necks! They are my kind of people.

    I hate cleaning the tub/shower most of all. I had a walk in shower and soft water at home so it was a breeze. Neither of those things here.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom says would the bath cleaning be easier with a hand held shower attachment that you can take down and rinse all around? Then dry?

    Redneck Room sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. have been outside puttering so me redneck is almost in place

    ReplyDelete
  5. M here - Woohoo - a lunch out. Have a great time. I'm lunching out today with a friend too. It beats scrubbing the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mother's Day will mark just a few days from our departure from this country...thankfully mom will be with us and for that I'm very thankful! I'm looking forward to heading out and enjoying some time in a new environment and hopefully getting some new pics. I can't get very inspired around here lately on the net...ugh. Have a great day Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great Lunch, and happy cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun talk and food :-)

    Yes mother's day is coming. I hope you will have a wonderful time with your sons and your daughter, Admiral :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's a special room for people like me? I'll bet the walls are nice and soft and they make you wear fancy jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Redneck Room?
    hmmmmmmm....have loads of fun

    ReplyDelete
  11. What ashamed Miss catt can't helps LOL!
    After works hard for cleaning your bath room I bet you will enjoyed eat more??
    I don't mind cleaning my tubs and became the habit for after my bubble bath:-)

    Mother's day and next one is celebrate for my grand son one years birthday and pretty much end of this month how I going to cotrol of my eating Grrrrrrr

    xxoxox
    Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cleaning the bathroom is a necessary not fun project but it always looks so nice when done. Wish I could be in the Redneck Room with you, I like loud.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sure you had a wonderful time in the Redneck Room...sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, what I wouldn't do to be a fly on the wall in a room of Rednecks! Then again...

    I keep a bottle of my shower cleaner in the shower along with a hand scrub brush and one of those big plastic cups you get from a big value meal. Everyday when I step into the shower before I start washing, I spray down one door or one line of tile/grout. Scrub it with the scrub brush then rinse with the cup. By doing just one door or one line of tile at a time it's not overwhelming. It only takes a moment and my shower, never gets out of hand. Hey... I'm a guym what do you expect?

    ReplyDelete