Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday

Busy busy busy.  But that's good.

I was gone a good part of the day yesterday.  I would have been gone all day today but I have other obligations before I was asked.  One thing I must do is some work out stuff.  I have missed that for several days running.  Not good.   I have been gone or otherwise occupied with service personnel in the house for Comcast..for the a/c and so on.  But today, workout, cooking for the oldest who will be here this weekend.  It is unusual for him to be here two weeks in a row but there is a reason..unfinished activity/business from several weeks before.  So..working out is a priority and then some household things that were put off plus the happy activity of cooking.

Glad everyone seemed to enjoy that old Maytag I posted in Face Book. It was fun seeing it at the antique  place.  OH!  I escaped hardly spending any money yesterday when we went antiquing as all I bought was a primitive style rooster which is about 18 inches tall at the tail top.  I put it on top of the china cabinet.

Hot hot hot.  In the mid 90's each day.  Whew.  Heat indices at 100 or so.  MY tomato plant has several DOZEN tomatoes on it for pity sakes!! If they all "come due" at once..I'm in trouble.
Here is my proud family!




The single one is close to a tennis ball size..the rest are golf ball or just under.  Ain't they nice?
Signed:
Proud Tomato Mama

15 comments:

  1. OHC - you have been busy. Great pictures. That tomato is looking particulary delicious - or will be in about 2 weeks probably when it's ripe and juicy. You are so far ahead of our area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics! Send some of your heat this way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just look at those tomatoes. I am green with envy!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, several I've heard from recently have our temperatures beaten by a good thirty degrees...whew, I don't know what to say about that. I've greatly pulled back from FB and don't regret that a bit. Your tomato plants look great. We remain plantless because we've been busy either coming or going these days...have some for me huh? Sent you an e-mail recently...want to say thanks for the warm welcome on my blog, I sure appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sis, I has been this place for a few times
    because I can't comments with other friends place too.It shows Anonymous and I had signs as many times hope this time is okay?
    A wonderful looking your tomatoes and better than the last years?
    xoxox
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Tomatoes are fantastic. I didn't plant any this year, maybe next year. What variety are they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I left my comments at Beth ...I trying in here too
    Love to seen a beautiful those tomatoes...
    I would like to come over next weekend.
    xoxoxo
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  8. I come back to trying to comments in here....
    hope it is okay?
    xoxoxo
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Drooling here. A garden fresh tomato, picked and ate immediately is like heaven to me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It seems okay now I was concerns about last night
    and I was going to another holidays from blogs:-)
    I really means Sis, that make me sick of and started in anger...it is 0615.
    xoxox
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carole I know I'm late to the party but I just home from work and I finally got my main computer to allow me to leave a comment on a blog. My wee little travel computer didn't have any problem but this one would allow me to view but not comment. I don't know whjy it suddenly changed but compters can be real tricky. Nice tomato's baby!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello you! Yes you are 'HOT'... Oh, pardon me. You were referring to the weather. :P You do seem quite busy... hustling about. Here's hoping that you don't over do it too. Your son sure is lucky to have you fix him some home cooking. I am envious.
    Looking at those pgotos of your tomatoes brings 3 letters to mind - BLT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your tomatoes are gorgeous! What's your secret?

    ReplyDelete
  14. ────╔╗╔╗╔═╗╔╗╔╗╔══╗────
    ────║╚╝║║╚╣║║║║║╔╗║────
    ────║╔╗║║╔╣║╚╣╚╣╚╝║────
    ════╩╩╩╩╩═╩╩═╩═╩══╩════
    ::Seth waves:: Leaving you a quick greeting and hoping that you are enjoying a relaxing afternoon.
    --> http://i55.tinypic.com/oputcp.jpg

    ReplyDelete