Sunday, June 12, 2011

Her Caretaker is Back

That would be me. I was greeted better than any human ever greeted me. :-)

Oh I had a great time. Spent money like it was going to stop being printed. Not really but I did buy an adorable not needed fan because it was so danged cute. I bought some of those awfully expensive artificial flowers that look real. I got me two concrete small (life sized actually), birdies for the garden. What else? I got me some pure nothing but cherry juice. The European store where I bought the cherry tea is out of business..so, so much for that. I got me some sparkling nothing but blueberry, juice. We ate at Bojangles last night, no less a place. We wanted rice and beans at Popeye's but the one that was supposed to be in SC wasn't. So as it was 1930 hrs. and we were hungry so we stopped off at Bojangles. Fried chicken, Cajun pintos, and coleslaw. Oh my word..good I guess.

Wanna see my fan? My kitty friends or rather the Admiral's kitty friends have already seen it. Biggafy for the best effect. :-)

xoxo

15 comments:

  1. Such a cute fan, I got on Google Earth and had a look around Charlotte N.C. It's seems to be quite a big city, very beautiful. Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that fan. It's good you bought it. If you hadn't you'd be kicking yourself forever. Sounds like you indulged yourself - which you deserve. Glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. that picture is gorgeous. It that your city or Charlotte?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fan is amazing. How cute, and actually serves a purpose too!

    Blogger ate the comment I wrote for Admiral, but Mom and I were speechlessly horrified by the tale you told about the dog owner. I hope that person nener ever owns a cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blessings....
    glad you had fun, what does your companion think of that fan? I hope the reception has been well?

    Have a great week.
    Rhapsody

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness it working...
    I like the cats fan that is very unusual looking one:-)
    On the right hand side a tall building it looks like apartments?
    You have a nice day,
    xoxoox 2250 hrs
    Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice fan indeed! I've never seen anything quite like it. It's finally warming up here...no need of a fan yet though! I've been coming and going to pick up my daughter from Driver's Ed lately and that's my morning outside of coffee etc. It will be nice when that's over so the mornings can belong to me again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that the fan has toes!!
    very cute buy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun trip I see. Told the Admiral how I like the fan. Is it yours or her, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks to me like that fan was a definite need! It's really cute. Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. *´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ By the sounds of things, your trip was a success! Splendid to hear. You really needed to just get-away and aren't you glad you did? I think you are. And I am hoping that you will take these small breaks from reality more often now that you know that your furry feline companion can be behave. :)
    No doubt that you were missed.
    That's a purr-ty fan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can see why you couldn't pass up that fan! Cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete