Monday, September 26, 2011

Even Better

Oh goodness, talk about a great birthday.  Not only all I wrote yesterday but today about 1530 I got a phone call from my teacher son in Charlotte and he asked the class to sing Happy Birthday to me and boy, did they ever!  It was great fun, I enjoyed that so much.  All combined I have had the nicest birthday ever.  Seriously.  I am so fortunate to have three sons who are the way they are.  One thing for sure..I love them each dearly and as always, I feel fortunate to have had them.  What a privilege.

12 comments:

  1. What a really fun thing to do. I bet the kids enjoyed it also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a lucky girl. So glad your birthday was so wonderful. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boys are really a blessing. So glad you had such a nice birthday. Wishing I had a hunka that cake...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday Carol. There is nothing like family and how special they make you feel.
    Much Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a very lucky young lady. Wish I could have heard the song.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful. They are great sons because look who they have for a mother! Yah done good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely post Sis! still in your birthday and tomorrow and more that you are deserves after all bad things thought lovely your sons idea that I liked very much.
    xoooxoxo to Sis,Miyuki,Miss Catt,and Victoria,
    Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The privilege you speak of is mutual...being a son of my mother here I speak this truly...I know from experience. I'm thrilled that it's been a beautiful experience that goes on for more than a single day. How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy you had such a great birthday. You have great sons because you did a good job raising them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And your boys are who they are today because of how they were raised. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's fantastic! I'm so glad you enjoyed your birthday :-).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too bad you didn't record the singing.
    Your sons are the way they are because of you.

    ReplyDelete