Tuesday, September 27, 2011

OW OW OW

WHOA Nelly!  Rose up out of my chair today!  Bending my hand backward.  (therapist)  WHOOOO WHEEEEE!

Going to a lecture on photography tonight. Hope I can find it..the place I mean.  I will have the GPS but you know how they are.  Unless you pay a kazillion dollars they don't tell you street names, just that there's a turn ahead so many yards.  In the dark, that's not always helpful.

Miss Catt aka the Admiral says she is taking her pill but..she's not eating as much as I wish she would.  Before long she will have to go back and get her nails cut and then, she'll be weighed.  I hope against hope she will not have lost more weight.  She can't afford it.  But mind she is feeling better than ever now and has been since getting sprung from Vet Jail.  She IS eating, just not heaps.  No need to worry yet.

Beautiful day after several days of rain and drear, so grateful for that.  One of the things I got for my birthday is a small painting of my most favorite flower of all..always, and that is a violet.  It's 12 by 12 inches with mat so I can't find a frame.  Hence I took it off to the framers place.  $60.00 later...and three weeks (they are backed up) I will have it on my wall.

I also got Jackie Kennedy's memoirs book..hard back.  Came with many CD's.  I need to get started on that as I am busting to see all she has said during their time in the WH.  It IS historical. I also got a mirror that looks like an Apple iBook!  I love that thing.

See you at your houses..if you have cookies, I'll stay a spell.






10 comments:

  1. Oh Sis I bet that was painful.XXOO I do hope it will all be over soon. How many more weeks to go? Glad Ms Catt is doing better now..wonder if she knows that the place you take her to is helping her feel better yet?? I mean she really should be getting the idea by now, that it is not always painful to go there. Must run got tons of stuff to do but wanted to check in here. No cookies at my place the kitchen has been closed for over a week now. Ughhh I really hate it. Take care of yourself! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlin', I'd bake you some cookies, but more than likely I'd end up eating them all ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch, I can feel it all the way here. Hopefully her appetite will improve soon. Alas, sorry, no cookies here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hurt me all these many miles away.

    I hope you find your destination tonight with no problem.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cookies and coffee always available here, so come on over. he he So happy your had therapy todya and a good session even tho you are in pain. What is that say? "No pain - no gain!" Have fun tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole what is the Photographic Lecture on, the one you are going to. I'm curious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should attend one of those lectures and I should get a better camera as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We made it back home from the beach after a week of rain and dreary weather and the sun popped through the clouds 15 miles from home lighting up the fall splendor of Elk Creek. Can't wait to get out with the cameras......but first, the lawn will need to be mowed....twice.

    Those physical therapy types really can be sadistic, can't they? My home grown therapy (walking the dogs) is much more fun and I'm actually feeling better than I have in years! Hope the Admiral gets her appetite back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still get sympathy pains hearing about therapy for you...yikes! I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful birthday...I hope that at least temporarily gave you something else to think about. I pray that the Admiral improves and you can have a reprieve from your last difficult bout. It's sunny and amazing here...I almost forget that I'm in Montana! Bless you Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear about the pain..at least it's for a good purpose. Sure hope Miss Catt keeps on eating.
    I have cheesecake, just made today, would that keep you for a while?? If not I'll start baking cookies...what's your favorite?

    ReplyDelete