Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday

The girl is home as some of you know and doing extraordinarily well.  It was worth every green paper to see her this happy and normal.  She still has her hypercalcemia but for now, it is knocked back into the corner and allowing her some relief and happiness.  Me too.  She's an older lady too..we mustn't forget. :-)

Chilly out today and when I leave in a few minutes I will be wearing a jean jacket. By the way, if I were still married, I would be celebrating (?) my anniversary today.  I'm not married now and so I can just smile as the day goes by.  :-)))

Have a lot to get done.  The youngest is coming over at noon..we'll go out to lunch and it'll be great having him here for a bit.

Gotta get cracking..just wanted to tell anyone who knows the Admiral that she is back and shining like the sun right now.  Never did get mad at me for taking her there.  That is a surprise.

See you soon.  Been by to several.






19 comments:

  1. Wonderful that the Admiral is home and feeling like being the boss again.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news that she's home and feeling herself. It'll help her too, to see her hooman brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is my parents' anniversary :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can celebrate your un-anniversary. :-)

    Of course we're thrilled the Admiral is doing so well, after that ordeal. Hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Admiral probably knew she had to go to the vet to feel better and appreciates you for taking her there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you Sis. Hope all your dreams come true..Lord Bless and keep you through the coming year!!
    Sis in Mich!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Carole. So glad to hear that The Admiral is doing so well now, great news.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A little bird told me it was your Birthday tomorrow, so I just wanted to pop over and wish you a very Happy Birthday. So glad the Admiral is home to help you celebrate.
    Best Wishes and Hugs
    Dianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so happy Admiral san is back home and spending weekend with you! It makes me smile to imagine her shining like a sun...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday. I'm sure Admiral just knew she needed the help. Glad she's home and doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She must have been really ill to not give you any grief now. I'm so glad things are going better. It sounds cooler there then here...wonders never cease. Bless you Carole, have a great rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I guess Admiral's back to normal and every morning sing along loud for one of her favorite Opera:-)
    I bet you has been missed a lot Sis....
    xoxoxo to Sis, Miss Catt, Miyuki, and Victoria.
    Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  13. well, that is a present in its self! Beautiful sunflower up there!! Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Twin. May it be one of the best ones of your life.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday Sis! You have a wonderful time with your loved ones.
    xoxoxo to Sis,Miyuki, Miss Catt, AND Victoria.
    Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy belated birthday. Since we just got back today from "down south," I'm late with the blog wish of Happy Birthday. So enjoyed catching up with you today via phone.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You don't look a squillion! Happy Birthday Carole!

    ReplyDelete