Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday's Waste of my Time

Well, the therapist had two others there at the same time I was..she had to make- by tracing their hands on something- forms for both of them, custom molded to their hands and I just sat there more or less..mostly more, wasting my time.  Since I only got 1 day, Tuesday last week, as she had a class on my second day, Thursday, I did not appreciate sitting there with a couple things to do that were no challenge at all.  Maybe Thursday or I will have to protest. Don't overbook your appointments.

Other than that, I was hoping you'd like my insect picture.  That was one of my best technically and I liked it.  That's rare for me.  I posted it on Flickr and I guess for some inexplicable reason, most didn't appreciate it so I posted a flower last night.  People came to see that.  Not near as technically good as the insects but, oh well.  Lesson learned.

I suppose I need to get in there and do another therapy set of exercises.  Man, that takes a fair chunk of time.  And for some reason, just like some little kid would do..when I sit at the table doing those exercises the cat comes and cries, stands up and lays her hand on my knee and looks into my face..little meows. She wants attention.  WHY couldn't she have asked before I went to sit at the table?  If I go in and she's asleep..soon as I start doing the tendon stretches..she's asking me for attention.  I almost feel like going outside and doing them where she can't see me.

So..no rants, nothing much.  Been around to see ya..



11 comments:

  1. That is a very striking picture! The Mom would say she understands about needing to go and do your exercises outside (hypothetically) - she had to send Dad and Audrey to the deck last evening when she was trying to cook dinner otherwise Audrey was definitely interfering with progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and, how ANNOYING about the therapy session.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is disgusting about the therapy situation. I hope she gives you some attention on Thursday.

    Your header photo is gorgeous. I went to flickr last week and I think I got caught up on everything.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That IS wasting your time and not getting real theropy actually. I would say something as it's not free, right? Good girl for doing your daily therapy. I really like that photo. Very pretty and such detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do,t know Carole. This and the last photo... I'm seeing a trend here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mario's M here - Kitties love to hamper anyway they can. That's what we love about them. Great picture, but then I liked the one yesterday too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm. I don't have Flickr so I can't see your new picture. I did like your copulating insect picture the other day. :)
    If the Thursday session is as unproductive as Tuesday, I would definitely say something...
    Maybe you could put the cat on your lap when you do your exercises?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like Topaz is taking lessons from Ms. B. Whenever I'm doing my workout DVD she's all over me trying to burrow under my hand so I'll pet her. RE: your pictures, I like both of them :-).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely say something. Your time is as valuable as hers is. That picture is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love today's header photo, I didn't see the one of the insects. Oh, and Carole, you photograph and display what you like, not what others like. Have fun.

    With the physio, don't forget it is your money that is paying for your time with the therapist, no one else's. If I were you I would complain very loudly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's something i really appreciate with the VA Clinic; no over booking and never more than a 10 minute wait to be seen. The VA doctors, PAs and RNs are all civil service employees on salary so they're not trying to cram as many patients as possible into the work day in order to rack up the insurance co-pays and allowances. I see the same doctor and team nurses every time I go in for an appointment and they all spend as much time examining me and explaining their findings as it takes to register in what's left of my mind. They even e-mail me lab results and follow up material!

    ReplyDelete