Saturday, October 8, 2011

Word on Beth Marie...please read

Beth Marie was in the hospital since Wednesday night.  That she hadn't blogged since Wednesday speaking about her tests and that I could not get ahold of her by phone Friday or this morning had me extremely worried.  Thank heaven she is now home and called me to let me know what happened.

I will let her tell you that part as I may say something not accurate.  The great news is...she's home!  I was worried sick.  So please pray for her ultimate recovery as she requested that through her sister Rae.

xoxoxo

10 comments:

  1. I just read this Carole, and I will keep Beth in my prayers. Thanks for letting us know.
    Dianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Rae's comment on Beths post. Thank you for conveying she is home. I have been worried sick too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad she's home Carole. I have been out of the loop and knew nothing about this until you emailed me this morning. Would you relay a message from me. I would like to speak to her as well. At least someday. I want to know that my big sister is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, Thanks for letting us know. We were out of town for a few days so I hadn't noticed that she hasn't blogged. Glad to hear she's home and hope and pray she's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sis,
    As you know I was not blogging for last four days
    I was surprise to hear that she is not well....
    hope it just short time and I'll keep her in my thought and prayers.
    Please past my big Hugs for her.
    xoxoxo
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know about Beth and I'm glad she's back home. I hope she's OK. Prayers here too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers for your friend Carole. Hope she makes a conmplete recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for letting us know about Beth. I will definitely be praying for her recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for letting us know. Haven't really been on here much that last few days so didn't see she was missing. Glad she's home and I pray everything will be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know she's been very ill but heard from her today on FB. I pray for the best for her as I know everyone else does.

    ReplyDelete