Monday, November 7, 2011

Energy to Spare

It must be the workout schedule but I am pretty darned back to normal as far as my energy is concerned. I always used to feel this way but it seriously flagged after my nose dive last June.  When I could start some exercise here at the house I found I didn't keep it up so I now go out to do it and I enjoy the process.

I think I told you yesterday that I went thru my clothes closets like a buzz saw thru butter and tried on things, threw away things, got a big bag ready for donations.  Well, those were delivered and today, I got out the wrap and tape and tags and wrapped the Christmas presents I already have.  LONG way to go though in purchases.  It took a good hour nonetheless.

The cat's internal clock told her that what was 6 in the morning on my bedside clock was a bald faced lie and that it was 7 in the morning thank you and- time to eat.  I was rousted rudely out of bed both mornings despite my protestations. WHY don't they find a time, pick it out and stick with it always?  What good in this day and time does it do to switch back and forth?  None.  Farming is automated mostly..kids and adults are stuck in the house with their electronics..just STOP with the time switch already! And to mess with it even more and change the usual times of adjustment is insane.  Oh wow!  A rant!  Coolness.

She's in the hall way snoring to beat the band.  I think I'll take an extra early shower and get warm.  No plan this evening..no one's coming over.  Warm PJ's sound good.








15 comments:

  1. Don't worry I will come over this weekend to help you more thing to do.:-)
    It was good news about Admiral and YOU though it was a long time you have has a hard time Sis.
    Can we go there that gorgeous place on your photos We could picnic there? or too cold for that?
    Don't work too hard on your wrist ...
    xoxoxo You, Miss Catt, Miyuki, and Victoria.
    Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... energy .... huh.... been hanging out with that pink rabbit haven't ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew that you would enjoy the workouts. I really miss them. I haven't been given an ok to start working out again and I can really tell the difference.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats don't need clocks, and they are MILITANT about breakfast, aren't they? Glad you are re-energising.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back again I knew the dogs are snoring that I never know the cats does too:-)
    Good night!have a sweet dream Sis!!!
    xoxoox
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time Change....is stupid! Cats are smart and independent enough to not recognize it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree the time change is outdated and serves no real purpose anymore. I initially was p*ssed off several years ago when Canada joined in to follow the US and change the weeks of the switch (earlier in the spring, later in the fall), but business is business and in the end it really doesn't matter. Another month and a half and we'll start getting more daylight again anyway. :-)

    Good for you for clearing out the closet! I did some of that on the weekend, even though I do it regularly anyway. And now I'm wondering why all my fall clothes (tops) are huge and look like sacks...Granted, I wear long johns in winter, and various other layers, so need roomier clothes, but gees.... :-P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so agree on the time change. It's frustrating and stupid, and no longer necessary. I know it's real dark at times for kids waiting for the school bus or walking, but put it at that time so it's light for them and leave it alone. Though I must admit I like the longer light at night.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find that the time change makes me wanna get up earlier on work days. Maybe I'll parlay that into an early morning walk or run.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are like the energized bunny these days. Wish I had half the energy. Time changes - hate it too. Up at 4:00 again this morning! When will it stop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good for you on the energy level...I've been about the opposite end of the spectrum at strange times of the day then feeling energized when I should be winding down...I blame the time change! I'm so with you on that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your kind messages on my blog.
    I leave Mandu's dish full, so he gets to eat whenever he wants. But lately he has taken to sleeping on my feet. He gets disturbed when I get up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Short of moving to Arizona Sis nothing much we can do about the time situation. I do tend to want to eat earlier too. I schedule a snack and that tides me over til dinner time. Glad you got the energy back.wish I could find some. Walking is about all I can muster right now. Winter does a number on me for sure. Take care and glad Ms Catt is wanting her food instead of refusing it. YAY! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  14. I prefer not to change the clock back and forth! My kids' breakfast is at 6:00. Since the time change, Goro comes to my bed and tries to wake me up at 5:00...and Niko cries very sadly if I don't get up. I hope they can adjust to the new time soon.
    It is a very beautiful picture of the lake and I love the header! What a pretty pink color!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW I absolutely L O V E that picture! It is stunning! Glad to hear you're back to feeling your old self again!

    ReplyDelete