Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, Blog Family and friends.  You are certainly one of the things I am grateful for.  We've been together a long long time.  Some of us for six years.

I am grateful for my family as well and deeply grateful to have seen them here each year at Christmas and Thanksgiving.

I am grateful for three sons, for food on my table and enough to fund that food and household adequately and get to help others as well. I am grateful for the loving feeling I have when I do donate money.

I'm grateful for my small home and all that is in it including a small four legged blessing who has kept me company for fourteen years.  Helped me get thru many MANY enforced overtimes days and hours. No one could make it better like she could.  A small warm snuggle ball to hold when I got my 4 hrs sleep in between shifts :-)

I hope your day was wonderful and filled with smiles and full tummies.




14 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful word for Thanksgivings Sis!
    As you said six years that we has been together that is a long time friend.
    we are long away from each other and yet so close to each other mind that included a little angel.
    We don't celebrate in here just normal weekend.
    xoxoxo Sis, Miss Catt, Miyuki, Victoria.
    Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you Carole. I am glad that you and your family, and the four legged girl, are having a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful your boys were home for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your day was filled with softness and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving dear friend. I'm so very thankful that we met and have become such good friends. You are blessing in my life and so often keep me on track. So very happy you had a good Thanksgiving day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm grateful to you for sure too Carole. Bless you my dear friend. I'm out for most of the weekend. Have a blessed one my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your Thanksgiving was everything it should be. I'm so thankful to have met you and the Admiral here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grateful for you too SIS!! Bet you are grateful that therapy is over too!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you had a great day with your family and your fearless 4 legged leader.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will be forever thankful for the day I met you and so many other wonderful people on spaces. It has been 6 years hasn't it? Sounds like your day was perfect and I'm happy to hear that.
    Take care gf.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your T'giving blessings are not over quite yet! Your Tennessee Volunteers are heading up to Lexington on Saturday and more than likely whip our UK Wildcats butts like usual!
    Always happy to see your postings. Best of luck to you and your "hairball buddy".

    ReplyDelete
  12. This has only just come up on my Google Reader list!!

    A lovely list of things to be thankful for. Happy day after day after Thanksgiving lol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I too am thankful for my internet friends apart from all the many blessings as my family and my cat. And I'm truly blessed in that I have a home and not homeless as so many.

    ReplyDelete