Tuesday, November 22, 2011

They're Headed Here

My Charlotte NC son will be here very late this evening.  He teaches and he can't leave Charlotte till after school.  I'm going to go out and find something they might enjoy snacking on when they get here before bed.

It's still raining.  We are just 7 inches or so above normal..so no big deal. However,  my neck hurts some and I think it has to do with the wet weather.  Needless to say I have not been out with the camera so my Flickr account is doing without.  It's so dark and gloomy in the house even with lights on that nothing worth trying to use the camera on..not even the cat as the lighting is so poor when it rains.

Hoping you all are doing well.  Us, we are headed to my ex -husband's place for Thanksgiving dinner.   We always eat here or out but this year as we were invited again we decided to do so.  :-)

See you in your blog home soon.


17 comments:

  1. Love your header photo, Carole.

    A very happy Thanksgiving to you all, we hope you have a wonderful celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving dear friend. Enjoy having your son and grandson around and don't work too hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The header photo is absolutely breathtaking. Great job Twin!!

    I am so happy for you that your family will be with you for Thanksgiving. I know you will enjoy their company.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sis..wherever you are headed may you come and go safely and have a great time with family and friends. HUGS to you and the Admiral. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your week is joyous and safe..
    Peace to you and Miss Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the weather Carole...it's warmed up and is a brilliantly clear day...I think it's really obvious now that when you have it bad we have it good weather-wise. That sounds nice to have a different Thanksgiving. I hope you all have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that a magnolia blossom, my darling friend?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Raining and gloomy here also. Pray all have safe trips and your Thanksgiving is wonderful.

    Yes, I think Rob and Cheryl will take home the Mirror Ball. He is peaking as just the perfect time. I read an interview with Derek this morning and found out he was in the first Harry Potter movie. Now I have to watch it to see if I can pick him out as a little kid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I believe the rain you've experienced will be here on Wed. morning.
    Have a wonderfull holiday Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wonderful visit and a wonderful and happt Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Celebrating Thanksgiving WITHOUT having to do anything. How nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy with all your family together happy Thanksgiving.
    The header Magnolia photo is gorgeous!!
    Big Hugs,
    xoxoxox Sis,Miyuki, Miss Catt, and Victoria.
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving ~
    Love,Love,Love your header photo, Stunning ;)
    Hugs~
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is nice, sunny day here. I hope rain has stopped there, too. I hope you enjoy dinner and have a very happy Thanksgiving day!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Catching up, if internet lets me. This brings back fond memories, eating at ex-hubby's and he was my children's step -father.

    ReplyDelete