Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday Talk

Goodness, it's raining still.  The past three weeks it has rained each Tuesday and Wednesday.  The rest of the week before and after those days is sunny.  Strange how it has happened that way each of the weeks I mentioned.

Thoroughly enjoying my workouts still.  Making some progress and yesterday I was able to open a can using a manual can opener (I did that on purpose to see how it went) and while it hurt to do it, it wasn't as painful as the last time I tried several weeks ago whereupon I could only open half of both cans.  They were small too.  This one was large and the whole lid was removed.  Progress.

I have several more Christmas presents here now and the plan will be to wrap those as well and just keep up with it as I go.  The youngest son's things are almost all purchased.  The middle boy, just a few.  The oldest, just a few.

I just checked.   I was thinking of posting a video.  Apparently if it's not from uTube, you won't post a video.  Sigh.  Oh well.  I don't have and don't want a Utube account so, so much for that.

Here is the Japanese Maple tree right outside my living room.  Hope you enjoy.  This is its actual color.







12 comments:

  1. The leaves are a gorgeous color, just beautiful!

    It is a lovely sunny day here, and the temp right now is 64 degrees. That is 3 days in a row that we have beaten the forecasted rain.

    I knew that you would love the workout!!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn Blogger. You used to be able to post videos without being U-Tube. Your photos are gorgeous again. So happy you are making progress. Being able to open a can with a wind up can opener is progress. I can't even do that anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Color of the Japanese Maple is wonderful and the shape is a little different that our maple trees. I just came back from my Physio, am a little sore, but that's ok. My therapist said "boy do you ever work hard at it". I said that I always work hard. I actually like working out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I left a not on your last blog by mistake. Thanks for your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're way ahead of me, I have some things bought for Brody but that's all. The tree is GORGEOUS but then you know how much I love trees!
    So happy the workouts are helping. Won't belong and that dreadful day will just be a bad memory. Take care gf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole, Just stopping by to see how you are doing. Good to hear you continue to progress. Can't keep a good gal down. Way to go! Your hard work and determination is paying off.

    We have started our Christmas shopping also and have a ways to go, when one has 5 Grandchildren, and then the rest of the family. :)

    What a beautiful Japanese Maple tree to feast your eyes upon, and capture with your camera. Beautiful and well done as always Carole.

    Well you take care and have a wonderful week.
    Hugs, Dianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carole, beautiful picture. And, yes you can no longer upload videos to Google Video, You have to use YouTube like you said. Here is the page that explains that if you're interested: http://video.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=138275&topic=1069382 I hope you have a nice day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a shocking weather in our spring time too.
    A good news for your wrist it getting a back to normal...
    Your Japanese Maple tree has gorgeous color Sis,
    It must be in the right place:-)
    Enjoy your day,
    xoxoox Sis,Miyuki, Miss catt,and Victoria.
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those trees. They are so pretty. It's just not right your so far ahead of me. Just got a few hints from family so guess I may be able to start. I always ask lol, but don't always follow the hints.

    Another not right? Not being able to upload videos. I mean really. We've seen some pretty good videos from bloggers and will miss out on some great stuff now. Not everyone wants to be a Youtube customer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad to hear of your progress, I know that is a frustration to wait so long but it does seem to be coming along. My shopping for Christmas is an entirely different world that yours I think...night from day difference...and no, not finished yet. I have posted videos from the same place that I post my pictures from: Webshots. I am somewhat limited if they are longer thus I do use YouTube for that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're having rain, too. Although, looks like it's on it's way out..for this time.
    That tree is gorgeous. Most of the color is gone around here...just a bunch of naked trees. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Once the Japanese maple turns, Winter is not far away!
    Thanks for the nice comments you have left on my travel blog!

    ReplyDelete