Friday, January 6, 2012

Waiting

Waiting on the furniture store folks to bring the wall unit I I have already spoken of.  Between 190 and 2 they say.  That effectively kills the day because after they get here and all is done, I need to prepare somewhat for making supper for one of the boys who will be here and I hoe assists me with the speaker wiring etc.

I am giving away the treadmill.  I beat myself to a frazzle on that thing and always moaned and whined about my back and foot in such pain.  Dr. never could find a reason as it were.  Well, after I had that accident in the parking lot on foot and broke my right wrist and clobbered my knees so badly out there on the unforgiving asphalt, needless to say I could not use the treadmill.  When I started again in October I noticed no pain was present...not until I got going really well on the treadmill.  THEN..it dawned on me. Try another form of exercise.  So, now I go to a formal workout place. LOVE it.

Habitat for Humanity is coming by next Tuesday and getting the treadmill and an ancient but working TV that I have in the bedroom.  I got it free here a few years ago and never turn it on.  I did at first but unless I sit up in bed I can't see the screen thru my glasses. Don't want to sit UP when I am trying to go to sleep SO..I finally got a clue.  Give or throw it away.

I may add the quilt rack too.  I use it yes, but I don't have to.  Get rid of the space taker-upperer.  This is a small home.  Too much stuff is a killer.

See ya in a few...


17 comments:

  1. Have fun with your new wall unit. I am sure your son will be glad to help after the delicious supper you feed him.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're giving away your treadmill and we're getting ours next week...go figure. I've had a lot of pain with a bone spur that has kept me from walking the usual way I used to and am hoping this may help some. I want to do more than just weight train so perhaps this will be the cure. I hope you like your new unit. I know it can seem like a wasted day waiting but I'm sure the end result will make it all worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, exciting that your new furniture is coming! We hope you will post a photo once it is all set up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We see you're going to be quite busy redecorating the home. Remember to post photos when you are done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must post some photos and let us see how great it looks when you get it set like you want.
    Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. The treadmills at PT were killing my back and legs and my limp was getting progressively worse until my therapist finally told me to just try walking on my own instead. The small horses love it because they go with me and I'm actually improving......unless they spot a cat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. To bad I don't live closer to you, I would love to have a treadmill. I have a stationary bicycle and use it a lot now that my hip is fixed. I have a Mountain bike that I will be using a lot this summer, I will make sure that I take my camera with me where ever I go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to see your new wall unit, all set up. My sister has 2 beautiful wall units in her house. I have a small wall unit that house my TV and other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on giving things away! Find more things to add! Think about a GOOD exercise bike, I Love mine, it is smooth & has a LED panel that keeps track of even your pulse. no stress on feet,back,knees..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Sis Spring cleaning before spring..heheh Hope you find homes for all your stuff. Love your new photo..so pretty. : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you got your new wall unit organized now and your son was able to set up all the equipment. like I said, you are going to feel like you are living in a new house by the time you get done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Got company, back later...TN kids.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hear you on the too much stuff. There is so much I would like to rid us of, but alas, it's not my stuff and hubby is not a tosser. GRRRR! I didn't know Habitat for Humanity took things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I look forward to photos of your new wall unit. I totally understand about getting rid of stuff because of a small house. Seems I'm always doing that, but somehow more 'sneaks' in, or maybe it multiplies while I'm not looking.
    Enjoy your 'new' living room.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It seems the more I get rid of the more they find to fill the spot. Can't win lol.
    Have a great day gf!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorrowful to lose the sacred treadmill!

    ReplyDelete