Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Rain Rain Go Away

Thunderstorms, hail and high winds and torrential rain.  So, what else is new?  At least they aren't tornadoes.  Those will be coming any time again.  We've not had a month without one this year.

Tomorrow we colleagues both working and not will be gathering making lots of talk and having a great time.  I'll look forward to it as I always do.

I know that only Terry and I watch DWTS so I will ask you Terry, what do you think?  That was an emotional time they all had last night.  There are about 3..all men but that one classical singer and Maria M..can't spell it, that I like and hope will win.  Driver, the young Hispanic, the Cuban gorgeous hunk is THE best of all the men with the Hispanic young boy right up there with him.  The rest, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Let me know what you think Terry.  I smiled at your FB comment Monday when you said you were logging off to watch the show.  I did too.  :-)))



14 comments:

  1. Been watching the tornadoes in Texas all afternoon :( Glad you & Baby are Safe :))
    Used to watch DWTS, but then they put Alcatraz against it wanted to see what that was all about.... now that it's on break I'll go back to DWTS.... forgot about it Mon. :(
    LOVE ♥ your Header :)) Katie Bella is a Beautiful girl ;))
    Hugs ~
    Angel xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad thunderstorms very close to us right now about 15 miles away. I hope we both are spared a bad storm. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your bad weather...we had beautiful weather today, with an official high of 79. I had to look up DWTS in Google. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like some nasty weather. We sure hope it gets better soon. Love the picture of Katie in your header. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo of Katie on your header. Hope the weather gets better for you soon. We are going to get more rain/snow tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does your weather tend to be worse than Knoxville's? We checked the forecast for Knoxville and it says thunderstorms possible but nothing too violent. That is a super picture of Katie up above.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about the weather hope you will be okay ...
    see you my sis...
    Katie,sis too...
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. the show is the best one yet-amazing talent, will be hard at the end. your kitty is very photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree and I have not seen all of the shows so far but some have real talent on DWTS.So good! Watched Texas get torn up yesterday, hard to believe our season is just starting. Take care and have fun with your friends. : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw that Texas got hit by some tornadoes yesterday. I guess this is the season for that. Our season gets going come May and June...those are our big storm months. I think TV has been really poor lately. Lovely watches The Voice on occasion but I have to admit that if it weren't for her and my daughter I'd not give it the time of day...or night as the case may be. Stay dry Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are supposed to have rain all this week here. I think sun will be back in the weekend though.
    I don't watch DWTS but it's fun to have favorite TV show. I like HIMYM, I wonder if anyone watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a super picture of Katie. I agree with you on the DWTS choices - they are my picks also. They are all good, so it will be difficult to choose just one team.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We could use some rain here, just not any of that other stuff. Rain has been forecast, then it skirts around us.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Im in hell. :) sort of but we need the moisture. We just got a foot of snow. Its melting today but not fast enough.

    ReplyDelete