Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of you all who nourish and rear children.  If you are a mom, a single dad, a grandparent, aunt or any relation at all to the child you are bringing up..Happy Mother's Day and lots of love to you all.

I have said the same thing so many times since I began blogging, that being that  I feel that being a mother is the single most amazing and important thing that can ever happen for a woman, bar none.  Being a dad is almost up there in my eye but to carry and bring the child into the world and care for the child from birth until he or she goes out into the world, that is priceless and for me there is nothing, not gold nor money, not gems or prestige that I would trade for the privilege.

The children that we have are the pinnacle of reward for living our lives.  I am grateful to have been chosen to have brought three into the world.

Thank you my three sons for being who you are, what you are and just for making my world a good place to be because you are in it.  Here is one rose for each of the three of you that came from my rose bushes in the yard.

11 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you, Carole. I hope you have a lovely Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The roses are beautiful and so is this post.

    Have a wonderful Mother's Day Twin. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mothers Day, Carole. You have some beautiful Roses in that yard of yours. Have a grate day tomorrow. Hope your boys come to visit you. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post! Wishing you a wonderful Mother's Day.
    Simba's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sis,
    Happy Mothers day for you sis,your roses are beautiful of yours.
    I start to thinking about my picture is just all right today.
    I was lovely happy for me at last night times with my family with all friends too.
    xoxoxox
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki,and Victoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mother's day SIS!!XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's Day Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely, happy post! You sound so happy that I feel so happy too :-) The roses are beautiful. I hope you had a wonderful mother's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sis,
    I just thinking about you..would like to have happy mothers day again...
    I hope coming to see you..
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki,and Victoria. Are you still watching Miyuki..
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete