Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wednesday Wander

Good morning.  I am headed to the red Neck Room in a bit to make noise and have fun.  Then, I'll come back, change into "I don't care of they get dirty" jeans or shorts probably since it's supposed to nudge 90 degrees today-- and head out with the camera.  I need to work out first and I likely will put that off until tomorrow early.  I hate working out with a meal in my stomach.  Ugh when you're doing even machine crunches.  What was that daddy used to say?  "Tastes as good coming back up as it did goin' down" I believe it was.

I let the Mac take a picture of me April the first, and then I doctored it up to make it too bright and added a  "grunge" texture to it so as to keep it from being a good likeness. I may put it here and then take it back off again shortly.  It was deliberately distorted which allowed me to satisfy curiosity as to who the crazy cat lady is on Flickr and yet disguise the picture to a degree as well.  Not many folks walk around with brilliant white faces and texture all over them.  (I hope).

Have to get ready for the day.  Hope all is well at your places.  I'll check.  Iced tea would be nice if you have it.

17 comments:

  1. I would love to see the real picture. Iced tea is ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you're cute! I knew your personality was, but it's nice to have a photo to put with the voice, lol. I did a cute 'pencil drawing' style photo of Disco and me, and Coco and me and like them a lot for the very same 'texturey' feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are about forty degrees lower than you as the cold shift progresses to work itself out. I'm very weary with it and I'm struggling with a cold/flu bug as well...ugh! I like that picture actually...I rarely see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture. You are pretty!
    I don't like working out with meal stomach either. I need a little but don't want heavy stomach..
    I hope you have fun at the Red Neck Room and enjoy photo shooting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Nice to see you Judy Blue Eyes :)) Hope you find something Pretty to shoot;) Ice Tea if you must......., but you really need to try Lavender Lemonade ;;)........
    50 degrees & rainy here ::ugh:: ,,,, suppose we need the rain though :} ♥XOXOXO♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely picture. I'd still recognize you! Enjoy your lunch out and picture taking opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to see you! Aren't "white faces" & "texture" part of the Goth look? :-) Hope you get lots of photos! Is that the real name of the restaurant? I couldn't find such a place on Google.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Crazy Cat Lady, I hope you have a great time at the Red Neck Room. By for now, Oh, by the way you look great in the Photo even if the photo is crappy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. For you? Iced tea, anytime! Lovely eyes, Carole, even though you tried to hide.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dunno why you are so shy!? Even the gothy grungey look can’t disguise your beautiful countenance !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi!
    We saw your comment on CK's blog today and clicked on over! I'm a cat. Let's just get that right out of the way. I have a girl who's shy about her picture too. So we just use cartoons of her. She says she likes how smooth her skin is and her skinny neck. In the cartoon. ; ) I think your Mac did a very nice job with your photo. Grunge and all.
    Nice to meet you!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sis,
    I was spent most of my time at assessment to be an ophthalmologist or an optometrist...
    I has my hear down for today,I will see my friends 10-00 am in the next morning..I will be back to you Sis,love to writing with tomorrow.
    xoxoxoxo
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki,and Victoria.
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI..I love it..so cool..that pic is very creative. Sis your hair is a lot shorter than I thought it would be, guess I was used to the longer do.. Got mine sheared yesterday just in time for 80's today. Don't want to think of how hot it is down there. I got the tea, but it's peach .. my fav. Hope your day goes well.. XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Carole I already knew you were a babe.
    In the picture you look like you're cooking up some kind of scheme. Lucy you got some 'splaining to do!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sis,
    This morning I just having had energy to clean in the time to do it before thinking about you are lovely at the red Neck Room and it must be a long time with your friend..
    You having a beautiful your hair with thinking very nice Sis...
    xoxoxo
    Sis.Katie,Miyuki,and Victoria.
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking good not matter how you try to disguise it.

    ReplyDelete