Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Youngest Boy Today

Happy Birthday dearest son.  One of three dearest sons to be sure but today is your birthday and as always I must say to anyone who will listen and read how happy and blessed I am to have you as my son.

As I have said hundreds of times before, there is no greater gift from God than a child of your own.  As far as I am  and was concerned, that topped ANYTHING else ever that I could be gifted with here on the earth.

Your unique qualities make you just exactly that, unique...never mundane,  a Neil Original.  There is none other like you and I hit the jackpot when I had you and your brothers.  Each of you have your own gifts and each of you know what it's like to be cherished, wanted and loved.  Even if Ma had to let loose, that doesn't mean I can't love you.

Happy Birthday.  Be joyous.

Love Always,

Mom




13 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your youngest! We hope he has a wonderful day and celebration. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your youngest son. He is very lucky to have you for his mother!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely birthday tribute to your son! Happy birthday wishes to him!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your boy. Children are the greatest gift of al.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your son!

    BTW, in regards to your bread recipe question, I use a full tblsp of oregeno and a tsp each of garlic and onion powder. When I take the dough out to remove the paddle, I put a plastic bag over my hand so it won't stick, pull out the paddle with the other hand, and just dump the dough back in. Take the paddle out just as the machine goes into bake mode.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your youngest boy! The both of you look so natural and happy in that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Birthday blessings! I know the joy of having a son and two daughters besides...there really is no greater blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gather it is Neil's birthday. So Happy Birthday Neil. Have a great day and the rest of the week. Carole, You have a great day as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mario's mom here - What a beautiful family you have - starting with their mom and working down. All of you are a wonderful work of God,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww Happy Birthday to Neil..hope he had a wonderful day. He has a wonderful mother. XXOO Sis

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sis!
    Thank you for sharing your very beautiful Neil grandson day.
    I saw the photos with you Sis what a lovely photos both of you.
    Thank you for lovely letter 23th today I will be back write for you.
    xoxox
    Sis,Katie.Miyuki.and Victoria.
    Michiko



    ReplyDelete
  12. Your love for each other is apparent and so beautiful! Happy Belated Birthday, Neil!

    ReplyDelete