Friday, September 7, 2012

If I'm Not Careful

If I'm not careful, this picture the computer took of me yesterday afternoon shows that my hair is getting long again and I will be back where I was in March when I got so much of it cut off.  It's not long but I am able to make a creditable pony tail of it..and before I could barely get a tiny wisk broom going.

I am waiting on the first of the guttering people to come by and give me an estimate of repair and or replacement of the guttering.  A large 15 or so foot piece came out and started falling.  I need someone here quickly let it fall all the way and hurt someone as the postman for example.

This weekend is supposed to have night time temps in the middle to high 50's.  I will sleep 100% better with that, especially if the cat moves over  a little instead of expanding to take up the entire bed, and lets me sleep.  I get the little narrow strip on the outside edge of the bed.  She gets all of the rest and don't think she doesn't expand to fit all of it.  Or at least it sure seems that way.

The guy ought to be here any minute.  Another will be here 1300 Monday and another Tuesday. My work outs are sure messed up.  I rather like going at a certain time but I guess it's good to change things.  Sure it is.  :-(



16 comments:

  1. Hair is pretty though. I can't remember the last time mine was that long. You have just one little cat, Darla has to share her bed with an 80 lb. labrodoodle and a 90 lb golden retriever. lol. I think Jim is glad that his back requires and special bed and has his own room. Hope the best price for the gutter is also the best quality for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been cool like that in the evenings for some time for us and I guess I don't mind it except we end up closing the windows then it feels stuffy after a long summer of having them open :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pony tail, hum, there are two of them swishing next door, batting at flies.

    I would suggest finding a good handy man, that is reasonable rather then the estimate route. Things get done promptly and not all the parade of people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair grows fast...looks nice. I know all about sleeping on the edge. But I'm so thankful as I know you are,that she's there right next to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better have a good handyman look at it first as there may be some rotten boards you have to replace. The rain trough people will just replace the gutter and not the real problem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, by the way you have great hair. Nice and thick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Change?!? Give me a rut and let me stay in it!:)

    I have to have my hair cut at least every five weeks, sometimes more often. It is NEVER too short! I commend you for the time you give to make your hair look so lovely!

    Enjoy the week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sis,
    Your hair is look very nice.
    Please don't cut too short!
    xoxoxo
    Sis.Katie.Miyuki and Victoria.
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm ready for a haircut myself but I don't have your luxurious, flowing locks! My locks don't flow as much as trickle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Twice in my life, I have grown a 12" ponytail. I cut it off once to get my first Govt job, and again after 20 years. I may grow a new one now that I am retired.

    Let it grow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have beautiful hair!! BTW I think the bed thing is called The Katie Isabella Law of Expansion !

    ReplyDelete
  12. And I thought my hair got long in the winter! Boy, yours is really long, but you have a nice curl to it too. Enjoy the upcoming cool autumn ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope that you will have a good hair weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My hair grows very fast and I have to go have it cut every three months.
    It's getting quite comfortable in the mornings and nights. I sure hope you get a good sleep. And Katie san, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Isnt is nice how they tend to share your bed with you lol, hope the gutters dont gut the bank account !!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sure is a pretty color Sis..that is long compared to mine but I like shorter hair anyway. Rather have a cut in fall than winter that is for sure. We know not what the heck our winter will be this year. Hope you get what makes you happy! Yes cats want what they want.. I sure have found that out.

    ReplyDelete