Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Different Picture for Certain!

Here is a strange picture for you.  I sat on a seat (ahem) in the small warm room after I noticed that my cleaning of the tub and tub surround, sink, potty etc.  yesterday afternoon was even better than I thought it was!  You can see me there holding the camera.  What made me sit there (fully clothed I might hasten to add lest you think I am more odd than I really am)  I could see the reflection of one of my bedroom windows in it as clearly as though it had been engraved on the white surface.  I even saw the pier glass mirror in front of the window.  You can see the stained glass ornament hanging in the upper part of the window as well.  And the forest out back.  And SUN!  After 5 days without sun, that was remarkable in itself.  Near the bottom of the image is a small sun patch on the carpet in the bedroom. The extreme right of the picture is the shelf addition to the tub surround. Where I keep the soap, etc.

So here is that reflection!  As I said..a strange picture but for once I used my imagination.  Well, that's my excuse.  Biggafy for a good view.






10 comments:

  1. I love the unusual. I have a reflection in Kassey's shower of the lamp. I can't figure out how to get the photo, failed so far. Gonna try again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mario's mom here - ZOWIE - that is a great picture. That's what makes you such a good photographer - you aren't afraid to try the unusual. Who would have ever thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very interesting photo. I notice things like that, just don't think to try to take a photo of them. I also enjoyed how you made sure we knew you were fully clothed. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting reflection! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sis!
    It must be time was your the shelf addition.
    I thought may be small sun?
    I'm glad you having enjoy photography Sis!
    xoxox
    Sis.Katie.Miyuki.and Victoria.
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been sorta stumped on creative pictures and was not at all happy with my last post because of it. I'd better get creative because soon we will be in white world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was so neat. What a great idea. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool, unique post! I love it. You have a great imagination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.... so very cool! I like this and I like how you took us as though on a tour through your photo, making sure we didn't miss a thing. Very cool... two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is an interesting picture. But glad you explained it so well. It is fun to try things like that. Glad we found this blog. Hope you have a super Sunday.

    ReplyDelete