Thursday, November 1, 2012

Just for Fun

I was going through some albums so as to show my future daughter-in-law her intended when he was an infant.  Unfair to him I know but we women know why and we love seeing their baby pictures.

I also saw one of one of the times I ran the 10k Crescent City Classic in New Orleans.  Hot hot HOT.  But here I am, number 21551 crossing the finish line.  Boy, was I glad.  I have a bandanna wrapped around my forehead for sweat purposes and a ball cap for obvious reasons.  My hair is red as it has always been (till now where it is more strawberry blonde thanks to too many highlights).  I have a few more but showing this one is bad enough.  :-)

Fabulous (and beautiful) day so far.  One of the best. WooHoo.

9 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a heck of a good time that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could at least hold off on the baby pictures until she is stuck with him. LOL! ~ Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed with your running! Do you still do any of it around here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your son was present during the photo session, for maximum embarrassment!! mol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very impressive in the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm very glad that the digital era hadn't hit when I was younger...some photos I won't be sad fad away when it comes to my childhood ;) Love the picture! I've never done something like that before. Bless you Carole, hope you're having a great start to an even better weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sis!
    I can't find with you what one is yours?
    Look so fine for both of photos..
    xoxox
    Sis.Katie.Miyuki.and Victoria.
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's fun to reminisce sometimes. Love how everyone is smiling! Looks like it was a very good day.

    ReplyDelete