Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Good Morning

Here it is Wednesday.  Going to have the Redneck Room open (that is only a title a blogger friend called it once and I loved it) That of course is a meeting with colleagues and I always look forward to it.  We laugh, talk too loud and tease.

Tomorrow will have a busy afternoon and probably morning as well so I wanted to say hello and also say I hoped everyone's Christmas plans are coming along well.  Here, I am not too sure as yet what will happen, when or how.  Sometimes you can't make a plan and you wait and have it made for you.  :-)

Joe, if you see this, I hope all is well there and that the weather is at least seasonable and no horrible deep snows or interminable gray days.

I had a topic yesterday but I am tired so I no longer feel up to filling it in.  ;-)  So this is mercifully short.

xox



A Spring memory for you. Taken in the arborutum.

7 comments:

  1. I know you will be busy tomorrow. I will be thinking of you with love.

    HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I identify with not being able to make a plan. That's about the story here, too.:) So, we will just be here whenever they are able to work everything out.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the best times are had when plans are made for us! :) Love that photo. The bloom is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sis!
    I thought was you will be busy 10th day?
    I was thinking about something wrong that is in my injured head?
    I will be wait from you Sis! I love you so much!!!
    xoxoxo
    Sis.Katie,Miyuki,and Victoria.
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't make much plan and like you mentioned, have it made for you :-)
    The photo of flower is beautiful! It's a very nice memory of spring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been a bit tied up over the last couple days but I am playing some catch up finally. We are getting a bit of snow but it's not all that bad thus far...so far it's been quite mild...I certainly can't complain! Oh my gosh, I love that photo! Makes me think of warm pleasant days!

    ReplyDelete