Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Dreamless in Tennessee

I know I dreamed but I don't know what it was.  That's good.  I would hate to have part two of that last dream night before last.

Those blossoms above in the header are two little flowers I saw peeking at me from near a fence so I took their picture!

I got to work out today.  Hope to do so Friday and therefore get two days in this week.  I don't think I will get any more than that next week but ANY workout is better than NO workout.  However when I don't get to work out it's for an excellent reason.  So, I don't worry about it.

Got to visit a good friend yesterday and the two ancient beagles, Patrick is 20 years old and his poor hind quarters wobble pretty badly when he walks from spinal surgery he had.  I can't remember the other beagles name just now. He's 18.  They were two pretty good old dudes.  I enjoyed them.  My friend is baby sitting them these past two weeks and I think they will go back to their pawrents this weekend.

We went to a local attraction here in town that has been here forever and has a great reputation for their lunch counter.  It's a drug store and compounding store combined and has a lunch counter in the next room.  They make fantastic hamburgers I am told.  I went there for the first time yesterday and had the best chicken salad in my memory! I do believe I will go back.

I saw some baked custard on Nellie's page and oh, if I could find glass custard dishes and a deep enough pan to set them in for the baking, I would do it.  OH that looked SO good.

The cat haters are at it again.  My cat's blog has the links.  There is rampant cruelty to cats across the world and this sort of thing as well as the bird enthusiasts blasting and slamming a few months ago just gives the haters a "license" to kill, hurt or torture innocent feline animals.

On that horrible note I will quit here otherwise I could REALLY get going.

Bye..peace and XX










9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention of my blog!xo

    It sounds like you've had a good week. "Working out" doesn't seem to be a part of my schedule.:-)

    I love those flowers!

    Have a restful evening! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember my days of working out. I really enjoyed it and I felt great after each workout.
    I love chicken salad and custard too and now I am hungry.
    I hope you have dreamless sleep tonight Twin! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sis!
    I things I have read in a long while I belive that and I try to live it what a plesure to read this and those new picture.
    I was look at Schulmania-Admiral and Katie :-)
    Have a good night tonight Sis!
    xoxoxoxo
    Sis.Katie.Miyuki.and Victolia.
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Working out with even just a walk each day is what I had better get going on. Feeling the clothes shrinking and I know I would have more energy.

    There are 'cat haters', 'dog haters' and some just all animal haters. It's really too bad as they haven't the experience of unconditional love they receive from them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a caption for your cute photo.
    "Ok Louie, the coast is clear."
    I've already expressed my opinion on the feline story on the kitties blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To dine out is divine and when the food is good, it is even better.

    Within the world there is hate, it takes all forms and shapes. It is not temporary, it has gone one for centuries and will probably travel on into the future. It is a sad fact of life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally believe that animal cruelty is one of the lowest of the lows. I think society's decline is very clearly seen in this way...among many others.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't worked out for a long time. Gotta start again!
    It's nice you've got new favorite dine out place :-) I haven't tried new restaurants for a while. I went to a restaurant newly opened in the neighborhood before. It was expensive and food was not so good. I was not surprised when the place closed. I learned it is better to check review first :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy you are getting a chance again to work out a little anyway. I know you always feel better in the long run after doing so. Now I'm hungry for a really good burger - if I could get down there for one, I would.

    ReplyDelete