Wednesday, July 24, 2013

News of Beth at 1218 24 July, 2013 ANOTHER UPDATE at 1:43 PM

Oh what a pleasure to hear that Beth called her sister Rae this morning.  She did!  Called her on her own steam.  She didn't sound quite the same.  Well, she didn't sound at all like her usual voice Rae said but she did quite well.  Just low pitched really.  This was a joy to hear!  She made the call her own self!

Beth was able to eat this morning which was another extremely happy moment for me when I learned she had!  YES!  They will be moving her to another part of the hospital some time today, so she'll be off the surgical floor I am assuming.  Another wonderful thing to know.

The pins are now in place which is what the surgery was about yesterday...so that the radiation can be delivered exactly where it is supposed to be.  Some lymph nodes were removed as per usual when it is surgery for cancer...adjacent lymph nodes are removed and examined.

She will have three days of radiation starting very soon and Beth will be told when or if there is any more to come when they make their determinations.

It's been wonderful  meeting other friends of Beth.  Thank you for coming over to my blog house and of course I will let you know whatever I hear as soon as I hear it.

xxoo

Beth's sister just emailed me that Beth herself called again and said that the doctor had just been to see her and that she would receive a CAT scan and one radiation treatment today and that she is likely to go home Saturday!  Hallelujah!


26 comments:

  1. This is wonderful news about Beth, Carole! I know you will keep us posted, and thank you for that!
    xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her victory in this battle is something so moving to me personally and I know you too Carole. I'm overjoyed to know she came through things successfully. May God's blessing and grace remain upon her. I look forward to the day she's got a clean bill of health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this update. I am so thankful that the news is encouraging. It is a delight to meet you via Beth. Have a nice afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What wonderful news!! Hallelujah is right!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this makes me so happy. Yes indeed all the love pouring to Beth from this virtual family is just what the doctor ordered. Thank you for the update. Hugs to Beth xo B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, hot damn! Best news in the whole world! Goes to show the power of prayer and the constitution of a strong woman. Oh boy, Carole, this is soooo great! What a wonderful day this is! XOXOXO !

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT news Carole. I'm smiling at the fact she was able to call her sister herself. Prayers will go until she's all well once again. Thanks so much for keeping us posted, it means so much. We tend to love our dear blogging friends even tho we have never met in person. Love your picture at the top of your page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's great news Carole! Beth is a special person to me and I am so glad to hear that she might be home Saturday. Too bad we couldn't have some kind of welcome back party here on Blogger. I can bring the party platters and potato salad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carol,
    Such good news, thanks for updating us, again.

    Please pass my love and prayers to Beth.

    God Bless Nita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great news. Bless you for the updates. Prayers are being sent. Susie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sis!
    I was so happy for good news Sis Beth has a wonderful day!
    Have a enjoy your day with Beth.
    xoxoxo
    Sis.Katie.Miyuki.and Victoria.
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such good news. Really appreciate the updates. She is a special lady. Prayers to continue.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's great news! I hope everything goes smooth as it can now that the surgery is over. Thanks for keeping us informed. :)
    And thanks for stopping by my blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Praying for Beths continued healing.......Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for the update. A lot of people are praying for her...can't get much better "help" than that- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh thank you for the update. So happy for Beth the first step is over. Will keep praying for her we will all continue to keep her in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yah Beth, Sure glad to hear that everything is going well so far. Great news.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for keeping us updated!
    Beth is in my thoughts and prayers!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for this update so happy to hear Beth doing well. Phew good my thought's are with Beth and Prayers. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is good news about Beth! Will uphold her in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yay. That is good news! I adore Beth. I will keep he4r in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh what a great news! So happy Beth is doing well and she may be going home this weekend! I hope she continues to recover well!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much for keeping us all in touch with Beth. Give her my love if you speak & tell her my thoughts and prayers are beaming from the UK
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for the updates and it's wonderful to hear that is all going well. She sure is tough!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Seeing all the people happy about this she must be quite a wonderful person.
    I hope she continues to strengthen!

    ReplyDelete
  26. SUch wonderful news of our dear Sis Beth. I am sooo happy to hear she is doing well so far. I continue to pray God heals her completely. Going home is a real goal for her and I KNOW she will be happy to be back among her own surroundings. Thanks for updating us. <3

    ReplyDelete