Monday, August 26, 2013

Moving On...

My friends. I am making more of an effort to get here to see blogs and comment.  I admit to being busied with a sick family member, and that is a privilege to me, honestly.  I love every moment of serving and I am grateful to be able to do it.

So please overlook and forgive me when I don't get there as often as I should.  I read your blogs but many times I can't reply.  Then, I will reply to three or four at a time.  XXOO

Thank you for reading my two last blogs which were really my anguish that I had to express after seeing sad hard things and hearing them.  As you may know I don't usually get that strong about things unless it's my love for my family.  Goodness knows you have had to bear up under that for years!  :-)

I have been gone all day for the above stated reason and Katie was so glad to see me when I got back.  I fed her the supper she wanted, fed myself, played with her, had a shower and already my eyes are burning like coals from a very fitful sleep last night.

Miss Katie will likely be glued to my back tonight.  How dare I leave, she asked me?

Everyone rest well tonight.  I hope to as well.


12 comments:

  1. Love that cartoon Carole - it's very fitting for the day. Don't worry about visiting, just come around when you can. I'm not very faithful either, but it's not for the lack of not wanting to. Life happens and sometimes the blogs have to take low priority. Hope things are going well with the family member. Love and prayers are coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs*
    Thinking of you Carole
    Remember you are well loved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twin, you are exactly what a mother should be!! Your sons are very lucky to have you as their mother!

    xoxo

    I love that cartoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry about visiting me at all. When you can-you can and when you can't don't worry about it- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I totally understand! I can't visit blogs as often as I want when things get busy. But shouldn't be stressed. Blogging should be fun :-) The cartoon is very cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Things will get better all around. Even if our cats don't understand. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still remember the dying world of blogging back in the day and being about crucified for it. I never wanted to see it fade but it surely has...even many of the social networking sites are said to be in decline. Maybe before it's all over we'll all unplug and return to the classics...hey, it could happen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blogs will be there tomorrow, or whenever you have time to read them and visit. There is no reason to put pressure on yourself. Relax and pet the cat! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds rough. Sending our best purrs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the cartoon. Your family comes first. Don't worry Carole and I will call you. I said would and I will. Tell Katie meow meow meowowwow! She'll understand.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sis!
    I has lost from your stressed bligging you are so right, so much nowaday it's become the thowaway with your way!
    I will keep up with you Sis!!
    xoxoxox
    Sis,Katie,miyuki and Victoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete