Saturday, August 31, 2013

Saturday..College Football

I am looking forward to the first game of the season.  Why they always make it PPV I don't know.  It is a small college and a cream puff to beat, I think.  We are due for some luck as we have failed abysmally  the past 4 years.

 And we have had about as many coaching changes in that time too as failing years of playing.  They were incompetent and desperation choices by the then sitting A.D. Mike Hamilton I think,  Now we have an A.D. NOT on his way out and who seems to care.  He only had a matter of weeks to find this Coach after the other one was fired for 4 of the most embarrassing losing streaks in football.  The team is being rebuilt yet again and I hope to heaven this will be the beginning f something good.  WE are about due.  BUT our secondary is very thin, the "firstdary" is young and inexperienced so we may have to wait three years or so to see some progress ---hopefully every year so we can finally have some hope.  Gracious..for a used-to-be very proud and rightfully so football team we are as low as you can go.  And the SEC is a dynamite Conference so that makes it all the more embarrassing.

Katie says RAH RAH sis boom BAH!  Go VOLS!


19 comments:

  1. Lovely cheerleader, that Miss Katie!

    Yes, it will be interesting to see how this season plays out for us. Dust off the radio, and prepare to hear Bob Kesling tonight! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your team will do good this year! Katie san is super cute in the cheerleader costume :-) If she cheers, I'm sure the team will do well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sis!
    I have one every now and again matter of I narrowily one earlier our Katie try hard to more today!!
    xoxoxox
    Sis.Katie,Miyuki and Victoria.
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Western KY beat University of Kentucky tonight!!! YIPPIEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie, you are a purrfect cheerleader!~xo~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Despite all the colleges and universities around here college football is not big around here. The only university that comes close to any kind of national ranking is Boston College though I haven't a clue if they are ranked at all this year. We are a pro sports town but that's ok, our teams have done pretty well the last decade plus so we have nothing to complain about. Well there is the traffic and the...oh there isn't enough space.

    I've got a cheer for you Katie.
    Kibbles and Bits Kibble and Bits! Purina Cat Chow!
    Friskies Friskies! Meow Meow Meow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the visit to my blog..No, I am not on Flickr and never have been.. Our house is ruled by two orange tabby cats...love the camera cake below...Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Katie you look great in your Cheerleader colors. I'm back. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Katie looks very pretty in those vibrant color's x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Katie, your cheerleader outfit is very saucy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMC - Katie - you are so cute in your cheerleading costume. You go girl! P.. - Wear it Thursday nite to nipclub.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Katie cheering for them should give them insentive. You can't ask for a better cheerleader.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not to much of a football fan. My sport is baseball.. Hope you enjoyed the weekend.xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am not into sports at all, but love the enthusiasum others have. Just saw a photo of a nephew in-law with daugher and dog all whereing jersyes for their favorite team. I wish I could get into that stuff, but just watch TV during the day. This photo is so cute that you put togther. Hope your team does well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Football bores the hell out of me, but Katie looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete