Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday and a New Week Coming To Us

I am grateful for each day and the blessing of having that day.  Today was especially welcomed by me as it was and is mostly sunny.  As I have written many times before, rain is the name of the game around here.

I wrote a Word Press blog awhile ago for some reason.  And I was surprised that Shimona From the Palace saw it as did Maggie and one other..my mind just shut down all memory for a few moments on who that was but she was as welcome as the sun was here this morning.

Tomorrow I get a hair trim and *whispers* some work on my roots.  This week will be fairly full with things that are fun and one that is serious.  I will be accompanying someone for a needed procedure Thursday and I will stay until it is finished.  Wednesday, get The Redneck Room open...we're bustin' in me and my colleagues.  Can't wait! J in Georgia, I wish you were still blogging and reading them. I miss you.  You are the one who said back in MSN Live Spaces days, after I described the free-for-all that is me and my colleagues "I'll get the redneck room ready".  I never forgot it, as anyone here can attest and I still love it just as much as I always did.

What a lovely and largely quiet day today.  Oh, I have been out and when home I have been on the phone but the gold of the day and the warmth is so lovely and so good for the soul.

Hope it has been a good day for you all as well and that the week ahead is kind to ALL of us.  xox












14 comments:

  1. I hope the week ahead will be kind to all as well, but I think for some, it will be as difficult, or more so, than this one. So treasure these moments and days that are good for the soul. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun busting out the redneck room and hope all goes well with whoever you have to take in for a procedure. Ah my hear has gone to the birds this summer. No time for colors or cuts. It's going curly again slowly again. Have a wonderful week. Hugs Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad your day has been sunny and nice twin. It has been mostly sunny here with some clouds this afternoon.
    The flower/bee photo is gorgeous. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunny but very humid in GA. Your photo is so pretty. God bless your week. Mildred

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful day there. The heat dropped here today- all the way down to 73 and it is supposed to be mid 60's tomorrow. Unusual for us. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you have enjoyed this day. We have been away for a time, and I'm trying to get back in the swing of things. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was pretty nice here today as well except at about 5 p.m. when we had some showers. It is quite lovely at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had a nice quiet day yesterday too. Gosh, Word Press. I have forgotten all about that sight. Guess I should check and see if they still let me in. It's rain in the forecast for the next few days here too. Sounds like some nice reading time to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not sure what a Red Neck Room is :) but have a good and peaceful week, Carole xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was a wonderful day on Sunday here, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. We had sunny weekend and I am very grateful :-)
    I hope the procedure will go smoothly for the person you are accompanying.
    Have a wonderful new week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Durn it is already the second day and here I am. Now .... what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you had some sunny weather, for a change! :)

    Wishing you and Katie a blessed week, Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sis!
    Your flower with bee photos A wonderful time with Sis!
    The Redneck room open feel lovsy hopeless this time.
    I feel like I wont feel better like things won't get better.
    and while I know intellacutually it hunts like deep scrantches on my heart.
    Your truly living life my friend with its suprises joys and disappintingtments that is what life is the day to day experience of human being.
    You said we has back in MSN live spaces day.
    I never forgot it just your MEMORY I remenber.
    Love you Sis!
    xoxoxoxo
    Sis.Katie.Miyuki.and Victoria.
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete