Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tomorrow is the Day

On Auguest 22, my newly married son will be another year older and aeons happier than he has ever been as he has met his one and only really true love and married her.  Easy to see that complete love they have for one another.

I am starting this blog some few hours earlier than this actual birthday this time.  I usually don't do that but this time I will.  I don't think any of my sons ever read these so it won't make any difference to them.  This is just for my mother's heart...simply to wish my youngest son the best birthday ever in the world and the happiest.

He and his wife have honored me and my oldest son (middle son is teaching and is in NC) by requesting that we join them for a birthday dinner and so I am looking forward to that as is his brother I am sure.

Friends, thank you for bearing with me when I do this with each one's birthday and on Mother's Day.  Perhaps I will let all that I have already said from my heart be allowed to stand on into the future. and give it a rest.  I have commemorated each son this year again.  My absolute pleasure.  I love them so.

Happy Birthday Neil.  Many more my sweet boy.








21 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Neil!

    Love the freckles in the second picture. He looks like a happy child and I am sure he was.

    Enjoy your celebration, the 4 of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday tomorrow Neil. I am sure this will be one of the best birthdays ever for you with your lovely new bride by your side.
    I love those pictures Twin. Neil was such a cute little guy!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your son!
    Wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are scanned and boy are they dusty.

      Delete
  4. He is just a darling boy- I bet he is a handsome man. Happy birthday to him and enjoy your dinner celebrating! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures, and the beautiful commemoration of such a special day. Happy birthday to Neil. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Neil! (Even though you might not see it!)

    Enjoy you dinner with him and his bride tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Neil! And to Neil's mom...hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope the birthday boy, his bride, and you, have a wonderful dinner. Lots of laughter and memories shared, and toasts to the bright future. Just found your blog and hope you don't mind, I'm your newest follower. (Couldn't reply to your comment you left on the study blog, cos your settings are on no-reply.) Anyway, I wanted to let you know I appreciate your comments on the study blog...it's always a blessing to see that someone left a word after reading. Give me a shout sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Neil.
    You are so lucky to have a Mother who is as kind and loving and caring as the one your Heavenly Father blessed you with. I hope today is filled with great happiness for you and your entire family.

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. I pray you guys have a great time...all my best to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday wishes to your son! Enjoy your time today!

    xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wishing Neil the happiest of birthdays and a wonderful celebration! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday to your youngest boy! They are always our sweet boys in mama's arms, aren't they? Nothing wrong with that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Bithday to your handsome son. He reminds me of my one and only son. He's 41 now and its seems like yesterday he was running around my legs. Time has a way of getting away from us. You are a dear mother with a mother's heart. Hope he has the best birthday ever. I wish him all the happiness in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope Neil had a Wonderful Birthday and it was a Wonderful dinner! Your boys have the Best mother in the world!! ;)

    ♥xo♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Sis!
    Happy Bithday Neil! Now I've got to the point where I totally
    accept my thinking now.
    It is what it is and over the past couple of years.
    I've started thinking it isn't too bad?
    I enjoy your photographs very much and relaxing with love good heaith happines Sis!
    I still has rains all the days.
    Have a good time with Neil!
    xoxoxoxo
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki,and Victoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  17. Late Birthday wishes to your son, and what great pictures.
    Lovely xx

    ReplyDelete