Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Sunny and Furry

I have a furry here to enrich the day and it's sunny.  Can't do better than that.

I loved my meeting of colleagues Wednesday both working and not.  As always we were bulging out the walls with noise.  I called a dear friend so she could hear that cacophony--- but she wasn't there.  Her husband answered and I shouted that I just wanted Mary to hear the noise.  :-)  He told her later that it was pretty impressive or words to that effect.  :-)  had the best time!  Always do.

Meanwhile, as it is sunny (OH..imagine!  SUN here!) I will have outside things to do.  But to do that, I must get up from the keyboard and get dressed.  I must do my little housework and get ready for the day and I must play with the Mistress of the house.  She is in there by her tunnel waiting.

Reading again today the mind bursting dragnet the N*S*A has out for us (yes gov guys, I am talking about you.  I know you're reading this) it is enough to make you throw out your phones, both kinds.  Disconnect the computer and do the following:  Tin can and string network to communicate with friends.  (Sorry...no long distance).  Use a typewriter, and hire your own pony express to deliver.  Oh and throw out all the little tags (if you can see them) that manufacturers put on clothes and other durable goods that track where said goods are.

Meanwhile, time to get up and be about doing the business of shopping and camera toting.  I will smile at all the cameras watching me as I walk along.

This is a view of my deck with a privacy fence on the street side.  Ready for Fall? This picture was taken last Fall.




18 comments:

  1. What's this about the tags on clothes? Seriously?

    We are still going to be around. No worries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The view from your deck is gorgeous!!
    I am glad you had such a good time with your 'redneck' friends. ;-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a grand time on Wednesday! Good for you! Yes it does look like fall up your way. I could not help but notice the leaves are falling. MY Mimosa tree is going very bald, that is the first sign that the season is about to change. But there is about 200% humidity outside so it doesn't exactly feel like fall. Oh and it was so lovely to see that the flowers I got for Abby's Garden was filled with butterflies today. I love it. I think she would too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - that picture is gorgeous. I can't believe all the color you have already. Amazing. I haven't noticed any color here yet - probably a couple a weeks yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, are the colors showing up already, not here yet. Well I got my staples out this morning and can take showers now, whopy. I'm tired a lot these days so I think I will go rest now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you are a busy lady right now. That picture from last year is lovely. I am not quite ready for Fall yet and am still enjoying my Fall flowers-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely picture from last year! Hope you got everything done that was on your list. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always cut off the tags on clothes and stuff. Love your picture. What a nice spot to sit and read a book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I smile and wave to those cameras sometimes. Lol

    Glad you had some sun and so much fun at your gathering!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad you had a good time. Did Katie? I'm ready for fall! Most definitely. ~xo~

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely spot to sit and read and not being over looked. Hope you got all your little jobs done ..Mornings nice to have a coffee and then sit and read Blogs ..and then of course those chores. :)
    Have a lovely Weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm kinda ready for fall. We haven't had much of a summer. The leaves started changing in the middle of August! I don't know what winter will bring ... (trailing the thought)

    GOOD MORNING!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My feelings about fall are always mixed. So far it's seemed anything but fall-like but I know it's just around the corner. Love your picture there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish the gov WOULD listen to/watch me: they'd LEARN something! Since it appears they clearly have not learned, I can only assume they aren't watching/listening.

    In my book, there is nothing better than Fall and it is all too short.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sis!
    I love very much of your DECK with I have so long with your on memory about wonderful time with your sons!
    I come to see you on next week!
    xoxoxo
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki and Victorea.
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good reminder that I should call a few former co-workers to meet for lunch at a chinese place (always our favorites).

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your view. It's so beautiful. Hugs, xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sis!
    It sound like you have some exciting things happenng in your life now I hope that they bear good Fruit!
    When kids leaves home you're there because it's for the kids. yourself you're not doing it for yourself.
    If they're going to something reallg good,
    You're happy for them, lven though it leaves a gap in your next then wait for coming to seen us.
    Our kids know without a doubt that what we're doing is the best for them.
    Just alone with my thoughts Sis!
    xoxoxoSis,Katie,Miyuki and Victoria.
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete