Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday and you know what THAT mean!

Saturday football is what that means!  In three more hours Katie and I will see our team beat like a drum.  BUT I have a great feeling about this coach and his recruiting for our future games next year and onward.  This is a very much freshman player out of HS team...starting again from scratch and the changes in defense from the past four years are marked!  I have great hopes but it WILL take a year or two.  Oregon is too much for us right now but I am hoping that the goys can show what they are made of.  If they play the entire 60 minutes then that alone makes the experience, even to we fans here in the VOL Nation, glad.

I need to go play with said Katie before the game starts so she will have some reason to nap in between my sighs and groans as we get trounced.  So, off I go to find something she'll play with put of her practically 100 toys!




10 comments:

  1. I love that pic of Katie in her cheerleading outfit. I hope your team wins today Twin! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have games on the brain here, too! Loving Katie's outfit!;>) xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Katie should try out for the cheerleading squad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does little Katie yell loud enough to be a cheerleader? lol. Good luck! You never know, your team might win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoyed the game! My Saturday came and gone so quickly...maybe because I napped away about half a day with my boys :-)
    Have a wonderful Sunday xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just love Autumn?! And football?! Enjoy!! ~xo~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the game won. I'm late so I wouldn't know. I've been to busy rooting on the Braves.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sis!
    It was nice to see you love game at football in Katie for the cheerleading outfit!
    Both of enjoy all the day!
    xoxoxo
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki,and Victoria.
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sis!
    I just thinking about you and kaite was actually means that you both in the alive in that horrible time of the day?
    What happen to your team that make you not happening anymore...try work had on your sis and I will finally be able to regularly your team will win!
    I have not forgotten by one dear Sis Love you!
    xxxooo
    Sis,Katie,and victoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sis!
    I just skipped a day between blog rather than every day as I love to do as have few I noticed I was spending time in here when I needed to be attending to other hobbies in my spare time.
    You has writting the Chinesse way Sis!
    Sometime only way I enjoy in Japaneses my times too.
    The past three weekend have been rainy days.
    xoxoxo
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki,and Victoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete