Monday, October 14, 2013

October Blue Skies

I had the pleasure of meeting a blogger from Katie Isabella's blog.  Her blog is called Random Felines and she is an angel who rescues cats and kittens, traps them if needed, has them neutered or spayed and then tames them so they can be adopted.  Takes in the bottle babies and feeds them every four hours.  Just whatever is needed.  She is a good steward to animals and that includes dogs as well.  After she stopped here for a few hours she went on to Nashville (I always want to spell it Gnashville) to pick up a Spaniel and deliver him somewhere.  An angel.

Today is a holiday so I didn't get a few things done.  One is a flu shot.  They were short handed so I will go in the morning before 11.  I usually swell up at the injections site and it itches but that is a lot better than the flu.

Hope all is well with each and all of you.  That will never change.  You are all like family even though it is a cyber family.

Terry..a RedNeck Room meeting would be the most fun in the world.  I would LOVE that!!! Can you imagine?  All my Wisconsin girls (you and family) (Mariodacat too)  and a few others who are as crazy as we all are..just heaven on earth and noisy too!  Can't beat that with a stick!  Just think!  We'd be thrown out! What fun!!  Let's mix the Party affiliations too. Hey...talk about lively! <3

xoxox




17 comments:

  1. Aw, you got to meet Jeanne, that's so awesome! I think she and Connie and Chrystal too are just amazing, as is everyone who puts their heart on the line to make their corner of the world a better place for our non-human companions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful lady. An angel for sure.

    Carole I am running a imaginary video in my head. What a hoot it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great lady your blogging friend is! I am so glad you got to meet her.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey- Don;t leave this crazy Wisconsin gal out of the party@ lol What a wonderful woman to take care of those sweet orphans. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sis!
    I understand with the injections as I have a friend who also swells up with the injections. They hurt!!! The itchyness I am experiencing as well, mostly in the summer time I am taking Telfast tablets to try and stop the itchness. Hope they help.
    The photo of the lovely yellow flowers, they certainly look very pretty and coincide with your Winter and our Spring time. What is the name of the yellow flowers.
    Hi sis,
    Hope you are feeling better soon!
    XXXXX0000
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki and Victoria
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Monday to you! We had our flu shots last week. No problems at all following! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a great time with your blogger friend! She sure is an angel and humans like her really change the world to better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meeting cyber friends is the Best! My situation with mother made it so I couldnt recently what a bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a real "feel good" post. Thank you! Hugs.

      Delete
  10. Glad you had a nice visit. I appreciate those that rescue animals so much. It is finally clear today and I'm glad...fortunately a clear day at this point looks all the more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jeanne is the best! We are so thankful for all she does, and just love her.

    We are glad you and Katie are our (cyber) family, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I stopped by to say hello....thanks for reading with us at the Bible study blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Random Felines is a "jewel" among animal people for all that she does.. You were so fortunate to have met her. How nice of her to stop too. Who knows, maybe some day she''ll even get to WI. .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Sis!
    I was so happy toodayabout your yarloo!7
    A beautiful Yahoo and Facebook I can see Katie Isabella and beautiful flowers.
    We all want good friends No,we all need good friends.Whatever our difficulties or joys,It's the interest of those who care about us that makes all the diffirence.
    I was so happy today for you next two monce time more photos from you!!
    We having a raining all the times my golfing a not very good now .
    I hope next years my time was coming back again to wining???
    xoxoxo
    Sis.Katie,Miyuki, and Victoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sis!
    Last I night I was wrote a long letter for you but not in here Sis..
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete