Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunny Sunday

Another beautiful October day.  I just deleted two paragraphs as they were a recitation of why September and October, although beautiful are not "good" months for me.  Who needs to read that, I finally asked myself.

I have lost the urge to go out and take pictures I might say here.  Too much else on my mind really to give any thought to the pleasure of roaming with the camera.  I hope that comes back to me.  Maybe when pressures and other matters ease, I can.  It really doesn't matter as no one knows whether I do or don't.  :-)  as it's not like a job after all.

I have the pleasure of meeting a blogger tomorrow who will be coming here to meet me and Katie Isabella as she heads back to her own home in Ohio.  Her parents are living in the big city just a few miles from me.  Makes it an easy hop over to say hello. I am looking forward to it.

Almost met another dear blogger when she was on her way back home to MD. from FL.  However, my son got married about the time she would have been here.  Wait..it was Christi's shower I had to go to.  That's what it was.  Close..almost got to meet her and her two kitties who travel with her.

xox



This was taken a few miles away.



14 comments:

  1. I haven't had much time for photography lately. I will probably regret that. But the ones I have taken have sat waiting for photo editing. So there ya go. Sending you lots of hugs today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful day here today too Twin. I am so glad you are getting to meet a blogging friend. I love meeting blogging friends and i hope I get to meet you one day.
    Your wanting to take those beautiful photos for us will come back. The stress will not be with you forever. I am praying for that.
    xoxo and HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the months ahead bring better things my friend. It's very gloomy here today but in spite of it all I rejoice for another day. Have a great visit...hope to see you too someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you will find some soothing winds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope things will ease and you'll be able o enjoy photographing! It's so exciting you are gonna meet blogger friend. It'll be lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're having beautiful weather as well. Hope things get better for you. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admit that I am always too distracted by seeing things to stop and take a photo. Only the most alarmingly wondrous things make me pause and think "I wish I had a camera;" but I rarely do. But I am very kind to myself and I forgive me. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is really great that you're going to meet another blogger in person! It's always fun, isn't it? We are sending purrs and prayers that those pressures and worries ease, and that you can enjoy life -- including photography -- again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pictures will be there when you are ready to take them. I hope to someday meet you two! That would be wonderful! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I only have my little point and shoot or phone. When out hands are either busy driving or cmaera at home. Really need to get it together. How great it would be to get-together. Never go anywhere much, darn it. Would be such fun if a bunch of us could meet and have one of your redneck type sessions. DWTS tonight, who you rooting for?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I'm finally up and running again. Computer problems you see. As the comment previous to mine said, "The pictures will be there when you are ready to take them." So far the fal has been underwhelming around here. Still many green trees.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now I want to know why these months are not good for you, you are such a tease............lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like to tell my very personal things on the internet really. Friends know. Thanks though. Appreciate your visit.

      Delete
  13. Carole, that photo you posted is stunning. Absolutely stunning. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete