Saturday, November 16, 2013

A Puzzlement

Why in the world (as I stated on Face Book) would anyone have their bass SO loud in their car that others can hear it three cars away. Worse, even at three cars away it hurts my eardrums.  I am serious. HURTS!  I am going to start carrying ear plugs.  I mean it.  I had my fingers up to close my ears a few weeks ago with one right behind me.  I had to take my fingers down away from my ears when I had to drive on. How can the driver stand that?  If it hurts MY ears, what is it doing to theirs?  Even if they wore earplugs themselves it would seep through and damage their ear drums.

I have a lot of damage due to blasts from a shotgun in particular so I have constant ringing in my ears.  That horrible sound from the cars just breaks my last ear nerve! Oh it throbs my eardrums.  Hate it.  I guess I made my point here.  Over and over.

Hey, I got a cute picture of Katie which I will post in her blog.  I woke her up and her tongue was out.
I had to take that picture!

See you later....








10 comments:

  1. I agree totally..I guess our next generation will be deaf and unable to walk well (because of the hanging down pants)..old before their time. Sad but realistic.Hope you weather this storm system okay! Wind here is howling... TAKE care!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree can't understand one bit! When I do put my car radio on it is quite low and soft music..no banging ! Look forward to that shot of Katie , enjoy your Sunday x :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sis!
    I am sorry I made mistake in my place.
    because I has lost from your with Katie's as will I will write back in my place again Sis!.
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tinnitus, too. I don't understand the extra loud pounding music, either, and it can set off my tinnitus. I can hear some of them driving up to our building a block away in the summertime. They'll be sorry when they have to wear hearing aides at a young age, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obviously it is NOT music...ask Bill. he is a talented musician and insists on perfect balance. THAT is NOT balance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thumping bass, ugh! Hate that! It always feels like an invasion of my space.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't get it either although I have been known to turn my music up bloody loud.............but still I generally don't get it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Recently an older man was blaring jazz from his car, early in the AM (I was heading to work). I rather enjoyed it! (I listen to jazz all day at work.) And once, only once, have I heard a car radio or CD player booming with classical music. It was pretty cool, actually--not because it was so loud, just because of the choice of music.

    But most times it's that heavy bass that you can feel through the pavement as the car drives by. Really, they must be stone deaf.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They do it for attention. They want you to know they are excessively cool and into the coolest music and you should concurrently adore them and fear them because they don't give a S**T what anybody else thinks or needs because it is all about them. Am I wrong? What I wonder is why they don't get ticketed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally agree with you. I also have ringing in my ears from having having headphones on transcribing dictation from 15 years of employment on the last job. Now my hearing is going. These young people will be totally deaf before they even hit 50!

    ReplyDelete