Sunday, December 29, 2013

AWARD! YES!

I got an award!  YES!  From Annie of McGuffy's Reader!   Now that's great, as this blog never gets awards since I left MSN Live Spaces a hundred years ago!  Thank you my sweet friend.  It is the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award.


If I remember, aside from thanking and recognizing the dear friend who gifted me with this award, I am to answer ten things about myself.

1.  Your Favorite Color?  Black and also white.  Looks smashing with my hair.  (Auburn)

2.  Your Favorite Animal?  ALL of them but I am disposed to keep cats in my home.  I had dogs too.

3. Your Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink?  I love water and carbonated drinks and flavored water.

4.  FaceBook or Twitter?  I do both with regularity and blog too, as do my cats.  Here & OTRB.

5. You Favorite Pattern?  I prefer non-patterned things. (to wear, that is).

6. Do You Prefer Getting or Giving?  I LOVE LOVE LOVE to give.  That is a JOY!

7. Your Favorite Number?  The number 3, (for my sons) and 163, also 82 and 119.

8.  Your Favorite Day of the Week.  Tuesday.  Go figure!

9.  Your Favorite Flower?  Natural wild violets out doors, and seeing their individual colors of blue, purple,  yellow and white.

10.  What is your Passion?  Using my Spiritual Gifts.

I nominate  NELLIE from Berries and More.

and Patty Skypants.

I hope you will have fun with the questions and please remember to display your award.  xox

13 comments:

  1. Oh, dear! Thank you for the award! Now I have to do some thinking, and that activity is rather alien to me.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! This is a lovely award! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for getting the award and thanks for giving it to me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. M says congratulations on you lovely award. Very deserving too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sis!
    Knowing very well Sis,Congratulations on you beautiful award!
    xoxoxo
    Sis.Katie.Miyuki.and victoria.
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy you accepted this award. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your award!
    I love flavored water, too. The water with lemon flavor, I like it the best :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dear Sis!
    Wishing you all your family with Katie A very Happy and Hearlthy New Year!
    Hugs and Happy to you!
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki,and Victoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your award and it was lovely to read your answers :) Caro xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the award. I saw it on television and thought Morris the Cat did a great job as M.C.

    ReplyDelete