Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Another Happiest Birthday

Happy Birthday second born son.  You were a joy to me then as you are still to this moment in time.

I have said so very many times for each of you all's birthdays, certainly since I started blogging on MSN Live Spaces  ears ago when they still existed, how fortunate of women I am to have children and to have you three in particular.  Life cannot get any better for me than that.

Mothers will love their children always.  The childs age does not matter.  The child can be 60 and if the mother is still living she will still put him or her first above herself in safety, love and service.

Nothing can sway a mom's love for her children.  No one stands higher than her children do in this earthly world.  No greater privilege can be given a woman that to become a mother and bring their child or children up, shaping and instilling values with love and firmness.

Happy Birthday Bruce.




13 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your son! We hope he has a lovely day and celebration. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Bruce!! I hope this is one of the best days of your life. You have a wonderful mother who loves and cherishes her children above all. I am very proud to call her my friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hope Bruce has a lovely lovely day and even better birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't speak as a mom but I can speak as a dad: nothing but nothing is more amazing evidence of God's blessing than good kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to "Second Born Son". And credit to his mom, too. ~xo~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to Bruce! I'm sure he feels blessed to have you for his mother! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Bruce - what a cutie. Of course you boys had a wonderful mother too even tho there are/were probably times you could pound bumps on her head. he he - I'm a mother too so I know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to Bruce! That's such a cute picture of him :-) He is so lucky to have such loving and caring mother. I wish the very best birthday for him!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to Bruce! We sure hope he had an extra special day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well Happy Birthday to Bruce! And to answer your question on my last blog, no we didn't have fish.

    ReplyDelete