Thursday, January 23, 2014

Lemme tell ya...(a rant, in other words)

Oh come ON, some of you guys out there.  19 degrees and you are standing with your kid at the corner across from me at 7 in the morning wearing what looked like PANTIES.  Red in color.  And a tank top complete with flip-flops  What in the world is the MATTER with you???

In other "news",  I noticed when I was downtown in The Big City for the last year and up until now only a few, as in 1 or 2 men/boys/whatever are wearing their "pants on the ground".  Most are up with belt intact and working.  W-H-E-W!!!!!!!!!!!  I wish I had a fish hook on a line I could cast and hook the back of some of these silly looking people's pants and yank 'em down to the ground.  Seems some very very very overweight fellas like to wear the pants below the curve of the buttock whereas most guys aren't doing that any longer.  Not where I live, anyway.  But the very heavy men do seem to be among the most frequent wearers of fallen fashion.  :-)  Now this LACK of fallen pants when I have been going through the University campus area..down the main drag and so on.

Well, I had better hop on my high horse and head on out to town.  I know I will likely find something to complain about..surely.

XXO






13 comments:

  1. Lol. Yep, i don't what it is about overweight, older men, but they certainly seem to think we women love to look at their deep cracks. NOT! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha - good one. Haven't seen much of that in the past month since we're in the deep freeze, but you do see it other times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! I haven't seen much lately of the lowered pants around here. I do still even in this bitter cold see guys in the stores in shorts. May they all freeze their patooties off. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fish hook! LOL!! Fallen pants style looks very weird to me. And some people obviously wear invisible clothes in winter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh, oh. Are you channeling Grumpy Cat today? Come on, cheer up! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So true Sis..however here the wind chills have been so bad the pants have been hiked up some..if the weren't they would fall down weighted with snow. LoL. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't understand how anyone can go around in wimter subzero weather undressed! These fashion trends are silly! Common sense isn't very common anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see plenty of people who dress for summer in the winter but fortunately the low rise pants thing isn't so prevalent...makes me glad to live in Montana!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sis!
    I was so hot weather for so many time in the day, in here and you are cold every days. I don't know what I'm going to do myself?
    i will be expecting you this weekend you don't coming to drive with down you may get wet with ocean water ?
    ever have received such a mourning letter Sis?
    xoxoxo
    sis,Katie,Miyuki,and Victoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! yes that's funny especially the fish hook. Makes you shudder though bet it's chilly down there. Can't understand it one bit.
    Take care xxSheila

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the "fallen pants" fashion is THE DUMBEST I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot). And people who don't have the sense to dress for the weather amaze me.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  12. We have them over here too Carole, makes me laugh, they look like strangely dressed penguins, waddling along. hugs aplenty to you 'n' li'l Kate. xPenx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes I am with you there are some right stupid people around wondering around in next to nothing when it is bloody cold, or as we like to say go around freezing their tits off................lol

    Now to people wearing their pants around the middle of their bum, I have noticed that there are less doing it around here as well but I also get what you mean about fat men doing it a lot, I am married to a fat man who does it...........and I have told him he is embarrassing when he goes out in public like that

    ReplyDelete