Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wednesday and the Redneck Gang Meet Again

I am looking forward to being loud and raucous (same thing really) with my colleagues today.

I have my best face on (that means a smile) and looking forward with both eyes to this several hours of shouting and laughing and the close companionship that only a group that has very specialized things  type of job only, can have.  We aren't in "ordinary" jobs.  So we stick close--- and even if we couldn't stand one another on occasion..all that passes by when we all get into a loud group!

So it's off to the Red Neck Room  (just a term...we are all Southern and a dear blogger friend said once "I'll go get the Red Neck Room ready" once when I said we were all meeting to shout, laugh and run other people out of the restaurant! and I absolutely loved the term.  I miss him.  J in Georgia, come back sometime soon and visit.  I go in a very short time ready to step into all the above mentioned.  Can't wait!

Also, I can hardly wait till early spring when maybe I can do as I always used to do and head on out to find some pretty scenes to take pictures of.  Been far to busy and occupied to for awhile now.  Looking forward to crawling through the bushes, getting tick bit, ant crawled on, and stickers imbedded in my hide.  Sweating mightily and hotter than a Saturday night special with the heat and humidity to come!  :-)

A welcome Christmas present from one of my sons.  Bruce, you know who you are.  :-) 

17 comments:

  1. LOL at The Red Neck Room. Hope you have a good day. I can't wait for Spring either- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all for spring but I'm not sure when our state will comply with my wishes...one never knows in Montana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys have enviable weather when you do. But when you don't.......

      Delete
  3. Have lots of fun Twin. You deserve a few hours of laughter shared with good friends. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what fun you will have! Be sure to stay warm and safe! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heard the NSA was at the room of red necks.... snoopy they are..... blast em out..... break drums of the ear..... oh.... enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you had a great time as you always do. I'm so happy you got to go and really enjoy. Your day will come - for sure this spring - to get out with the camera. I can't wait to see the results.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds fun, and we hope you had a great time today, Carole!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh we were loud, lots jaw kisses and LOUD!

      Delete
  8. Hey, we could join you in a Red Neck Room...just sayin'. It sounds fun. I really love your posts. This was fun and made me smile...I needed that. ~xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH you would have THE best time. xxi

      Delete
  9. I wish when I meet with my friends there could be a redneck room where they can't tell me to keep my voice down or quit interupting. Sorry I am just plain load and get very excited when I have something to say I can't wait. Yeah I miss J as well even though I am not much better about getting around in the blogger world very well myself. Well have a wonderful winter, I know I may be repeating my self as it is a whirlwind of goodbyes to people here in the blogging world as I won't have internet for a few months while down south. Will pop into facebook now and then though. So much easier for me to stay in touch when down in the desert. Take care and don't get to crazy in the Red Neck Room..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sis!
    So it's you are long time of mentiord years a Red Neck Room today!
    I had a cold in after my exercise and I was wating the tennis now.
    You having a wonderful time with you meet frinds!
    xoxoxox
    Sis.Katie,Miyuki,and Victoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete