Saturday, March 22, 2014

Almost There...

 I miss the days that were like gemstones. Especially when I was a young mother and again later on after I started a demanding career.  Those endless seeming days still gleam to me like molten precious metal.  I see them so clearly.  Like droplets that have fallen from the whole of who I am.  I still stand, but spare and compact. 

Here is a little one whose skirts were spread out this morning when I stepped out to the driveway.  There were others as well and I sense a wonderful event about to happen.  I will be there to take their photos for them if they wish and if I am granted permission, you too shall see what they have planned.  I think it's a gala!  




14 comments:

  1. Yay! Springtime is at hand! :). We have plum and apple blossoms, and gasp!! a few dandelions! For now, anyway i'm glad to see those sunny lion heads! Love this photo, Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the violets!! I have to rush out to the hill to see if they've returned yet! What a joyous occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little violets are really pretty! It's warm and sunny today here and I see lot of blooming trees! I love spring time :-)
    Happy Saturday xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! What lovely violets! Wonderful special treat of spring! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. I just LOVE sweet violets~ A wonderful harbinger of Spring- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have those yet (violas?). But I can admire the first of the violet striped crocuses and they are nearly as lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sis!
    I was so happy with you and my feeing better life....
    What a little one whose shirts were spread out this you stpped to the driveway there take their photo was lovely spring time!
    xoxoxo
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki, and Victoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh Spring...finally. It is a gift and a blessing. Hug.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome Spring it has been a long wait or so it seems.
    Have a great Week.Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is hope! Carole, you have a beautiful way with words.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty flower, spring is a long way off for me

    ReplyDelete
  12. No sign of spring here...more snow...our record breaking over one hundred inches likely came today...what a winter! Hope...we could use it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just gorgeous. I don't have any of those here yet. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am partial to flowers, and love that little purple one!
    So pretty.

    ReplyDelete