Picture

Picture
Roses from my garden

Sunday, March 2, 2014

And so, Ladies and Gentlemen-----

And so my friends, I will announce that the ice and snow is supposed to be here again TOMORROW!  S-T-O-P!!  Every time there is an appointment not to be broken for myself or a family member...it SNOWS!  Now snow AND ice????  STOP!  QUIT!  DESIST!! Give it a REST will ya?

If a feller could just sit about and drink tea or coffee or Pepsi or Coke..fine, let 'er rip. But some folks have very important things to do tomorrow (aside from my family of course)

Needless to say others in the Country have it far worse than we do.  I feel a little embarrassed to complain.  I will mention however that it seems to be a winter among winters for us here in my region.  More snow and cold than usual.  The past twenty five years have had freezing weather in it of course and snow as well but not like this winter.  There was a tornado in the next County a few weeks ago.  The past five or so years if not more,  we have had tornadoes in every month of the year, I am not exaggerating.   Is that not so Nellie? They call this swath of America  Dixie Alley.

I have to go tend to something..see you later gator.

15 comments:

  1. Hi Sis! I'm easily frustrated espssially with your situation that is I miss understanding Sis!
    I will more writing for you sometime....
    xoxoxo
    sis,Katie,miyuki,and Victoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Twin. I know what you are talking about. We were hit with another big snow here. I am getting impatient for the weather to change. I hope the bad weather passes you by and the appointment can be kept. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am sorry spring seems to be taking her time this year. It will come be safe and stay warm. Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sis!
    I can tell your weather...A Massive winter stom system packing cold air snow and freezing rain was pummeling the central United states on Sunday and headed for the East coast.
    We has was Tuesday 84 and very hot day.The Wednesday 23 Showers I don't want to the day....my golf day how I can wining >>>I has enouth of the rains? And we need for in the garden ....
    xoxoxo
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki,and Victoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, snow and ice are coming back? It's March! We are gonna have colder temperature tonight, too, but not expecting snow.
    Stay warm and safe, and have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. More Snow oh no hope you get out to what ever it is that needs doing, without any hold ups. Stay warm and have a good week.
    Take care out there
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you made it okay to your appointment. I do know your frustration as it has been WEEKS since we went to even the bigger city. This winter has been testing us all I guess. I sure hope we NEVER have another one like this one though. Take care of yourself and safe traveling ..it's nasty out there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are supposed to get ice rain today :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't blame you a bit for wanting it to stop! Blech. I'd be tired of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No snow or ice here, which is good because it would melt bloody fast and turn into muck and now one likes muck and sludge

    ReplyDelete
  11. We not only got ice then 6" of snow, we set a record low temperature for the entire month of March. And the record was broken by 5 degrees!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This in the winter of winters hereabouts, as well. Please stay as safe as you can. I know it's impossible to stay home sometimes, with life and all continuing to go on.

    One local newscaster took a humorous look at the cold and snow with his parody of the movie Frozen: http://morningnews.wgntv.com/2014/03/03/dans-hilarious-frozen-inspired-parody-let-it-go-chicago/

    ReplyDelete
  13. We, too, are SO ready for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sis!
    Today I has find out with SunFlower Snaps Jane! I was very happy with me.
    How are you today? I has very bad golfing for yestarday ..not to good I need more to approaching me on the practice tee with my friends,It was more need hitting the ball well enough to beat anybody??
    Have a good time with you Sis!
    xoxoxo
    Sis.Katie,miyuki,and Victoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your picture at the top of the photo. Open water - haven't seen that around here in months. However, today the temp actually hit 50! woohoo - that gives us hope that spring is coming.

    ReplyDelete