Saturday, April 26, 2014

Saturday and kittens

Face Book does do some good.  A friend of my son told him that our local animal shelter needed kitten food.  He passed that on to me and so I bought about $40.00 worth of cans of kitten food with some kitten milk to so as to dilute the kitten food for easier lapping.  They were trying to get the babies to eat KIBBLE! They are hardly weaned if at all from their mommy.  KIBBLE?

There was a teenager boy cat playing with a wand toy all by himself so I took up the wand and played with him awhile.  Man, he leapt so HIGH!!! And a ginger boy in a cage whose purr was like a trill.  Oh how sweet it sounded.

Does anyone reading this have a MAC?  If so, do you use Skype?  Every time I try to open Skype, it says it unexpectedly quit.  It gets reported it says, to Apple but it still, after a week does the same thing.  I can't get Skype to open and no idea why.  I wonder if there is a conflict with Mac's OS?

Horst, if you're reading this come on down.  I have a kitchen door with the doorknob set needing changing and the coast is clear!!!

Button, you too.

If you are reading this Carrie, thank you for the dear comment.  Wasn't that odd to dream that.  I had read your blog hours before and that is likely why I had you in that dream.

Well, mine eyes are burning.  I could use a good 24 hrs. of sleep.  Pain makes me keep turning over.  It must be pressure because once I walk off from the bed the pain is gone, but man it sure hurts while I am down for the count.  I turn like I am on a roasting spit.

That is a white bearded iris in the header with true rain water.  I stood out IN the rain to get the picture.  I took it a good three years ago.

Boston Boy, all my headers are taken by me.  I have yet to use anything else.   But my better pics are in Flickr.

xox








17 comments:

  1. How sweet and considerate you are to get kitten milk to dilute kitten food! Shelter kitties must have had great time when you visited them :-)
    Header photo is beautiful! Standing in rain was worth it :-) I sure hope you didn't catch cold after that.
    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know anything about Skype. Sorry. But, I keep my stuff on Flickr too, so I will go try and find you over there!
    :-) I love the kittens and kibble...poor little babies.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uuuummmmm....what's your Flickr username? I could not find Ramblingon. Mine is akweelife.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. leaping cats... the commercial for begging..... cat jumping to second story balcony for treat.... neat commercial.... n guy say to wife.... an you wanted a dog.... hah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love your header, you did an awesome job on the bearded Iris. Would love to come and visit you but can't do it at this time as I don't have my Passport or the money to make the trip. If I had the money I would definitely visit you and fix your door knob. I'm sure you will find someone to fix it for you. Thank you for the invitation. Have you tied You Tube for a tutorial on replacing door knobs? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sis sorry to hear you are in pain..Have you tried one of those memory foam mattress pads. I have one on my bed and I can tell ya it really works. Sleeping is a whole lot more soft and comfy. Hope you can get some much needed rest soon. No Mac here, strictly a HP gal, Please take care :-) XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  7. there was a skype update in march, did you get it?
    is quicktime up to date?
    looking online for others with 2014 problems

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's causing your pain? Sounds like pure misery. Love's been gone to CA for a few days...sleep's not come easy to me e:(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the header! That was so nice of you to donate those cans of food and milk for the kittens. And how nice that you spent time with those cats -- we bet it was the highlight of their day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww - so glad you helped out those babies and got a chance to play.

    don't know anything about Skype, but you may have to delete it and reload

    oh- and I will be in your area on Mother's Day weekend

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are wonderful to donate for the kittens, though I am not surprised.
    I never used Mac, but I would find a dealer and perhaps take it in for a consult. That way you don't risk making it worse!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are a dear person with a wonderful heart! I know the kitties appreciated the playtime and lovings.

    I'm so sorry that the pain remains unabated. You have my sympathy. I know you've tried most everything. I can related to the "roast on a spit" scenario!

    I have an Angie's List subscription. Let's see if I can find you a local handyman.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sis!
    Your eyes are not 100% ok?
    I hope you take care of Sis! I will love to tolk to you.
    xoxoxo
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki and Victoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sis!
    Your new phot you was sweeping your high-off the ground deck ..I remember for a long time Sis!
    Katie's shot was so scared that the deck door she flew back in the nightmare as whole forest in back if she leaped off the deack into the dense trees under brush have been hers and your will be has nightmare.
    we has raining days for about a week days not to good for me.
    I can make a difference just more works for feel time.
    Have a nice day!
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki,and Victoria,
    Michiko


    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sis!
    I am very happy for Erich has a good time.also my letter to you was so long
    thank you for help Sis!
    Love to you my friend!
    xoxoxo
    sis,Katie,and Victoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete