Thursday, May 8, 2014

Happy Mother's Day to Come

Happy Mother's Day my dear friends.  That includes single Dad's who are rearing their family by themselves just as I reared mine alone.  Happy Day to you.  I will wish you the same on Father's Day, you Dad's who care for their children and I will wish Mom's as I have been a Happy Father's day too.  We are both to our families as are the dad's.

I am headed tomorrow morning over the mountains to spend Mother's Day weekend with a beloved son.  I have not been there for That day in quite a time.  I am looking forward to it very much.

I am so grateful to have children.  The greatest blessing there is and the greatest gift there is.  NOTHING..not money nor any other thing could equal the absolute joy of having children.

I will be thinking of each of you while I am gone (yes, matter of fact, I will).

Have a happy day today and a wonderful weekend full of love.

Here is a rose in your honor.  I took it last Mother's Day.  The header was taken a few days ago.


14 comments:

  1. Thinking of you also sweet friend. Happy Mother's Day to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your weekend. I get to drive to the other side of my state to pick my son up from his university. On Mom's day we will probably still be unpacking his stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a wonderful mother and friend! I wish you a happy Mother's Day and a safe fun trip over the mountains and home again!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. They better say really nice things! Cuz we all know that when Mom isnt happy, NO Body is happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mother's Day to you! Safe travels across the mountain! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mother's Day to you this weekend! Your sons are very lucky to have such a caring and loving mother. I wish you a safe and fun trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's day to you Sis! You were clouds the lowin in the mountain was very hearded in the morning..I'm glad your sunglasses is make your driveway every inch of the way in your children. I love you so much supper Mum. I was so happy you and Katie's are felling well and your pleesure with your son's back to his life.
    Your beautiful Rose ..I love very much Sis! I love my childun with Gypsy are all ways in my home. Wer having a wonderful Happy Mum day with both of us our memory!
    xoxoxo
    Sis,Katie,and Victoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Mothers Day Carole! Enjoy your time with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great time Carole! I'm shopping with our kids for their mother today...it's a good feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Much love to you, dear friend, and wishes for a wonderful Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Mother's Day. I hope you have a wonderful one. ~xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am looking forward to Mother's Day and wanted to say love the rose very nice

    ReplyDelete
  13. Belated happy Mother's Day. :-)

    Thanks for stopping by the boys' blog, particularly since I'm finding it hard to visit and comment right now. (Too crazy at work.)

    I hope your week goes well.

    Purrs from the boys and peace from me.

    ReplyDelete