Thursday, July 3, 2014

I Would Love to Show You My Gift

Look!  A dear friend of me gifted me with this wonderful and very personally meaningful coffee cup. Karen, this is a treasure and thank you so very very much.  I was able to show it to Bruce when he was here for my oldest's BBQ I had written about.  He could see you had read his City Journal.  xxoo always dear friend.

All the names on the cup are significant to  my family and the prescription number is extremely significant to me in particular.  Note the top of the cup!  It has the look of a serrated pill bottle edge!  Love that touch.   If you biggafy you may be able to read the "warnings" and barcode. And  Karen, I am wearing that T shirt again today and I did pay it forward.  <3






10 comments:

  1. Blessings to you, dear Carole. It is always my pleasure to brighten a friend's day whenever possible. And thanks for paying it forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love this cup very much! When I saw the first picture, I thought it was a pill bottle. What a lovely gift. I love the "Dr. Katie" part :-)

    The sleep study sounds very uncomfortable. Glad it's over for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosemary B here:
    Oh my goodness that is hilariously cute hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is amazing! What an excellent gift. You are blessed with a great friend there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cup is truly priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my what a awesome gift I do like the look of it

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a unique mug! That was so nice of Karen to give it to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Priceless what a Mug, good of your friend to give a lovely gift. x

    ReplyDelete