Thursday, September 4, 2014

A Word About Our Friend Beth Marie

Fellow bloggers, I got a phone call from Beth's  (Day by Day with Beth Marie) daughter half an hour ago and she said her mom was still in the recovery room.  

Today was the day of her surgery for the cancer on the other side of her neck.  Without going into all the detail, I will only say here that she is all right, that she got through the surgery and various biopsies here and there in that area she was operated on.  And her daughter sounded heartened.  I give thanks to the Lord for that!  I know Beth will when she is conscious and able, as will her family.

I have tried to walk with her as has her family every inch of the way.  Some bloggers are more than that; they are heart friends with a friendship shared through the years.  Ours is like that.  Regardless of our relationship, I would have prayed just as hard were it someone I did not know.

She did not ask me to do this but I know she will not mind at all.

Please join in prayer for her and for her family who have suffered much on the past several months.



My own rose and it's for you, Twin.  xxoo

15 comments:

  1. Dear Carole - I'm so happy you heard from Beth's daughter and have posted here. I've been thinking of her and praying for her and her family all day. Thank God the news is good thus far. We'll hope and pray it continues to be that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Carole, for this update. I requested prayers for her on my blog today! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carole I go back with Beth as I do you, from my early days on Spaces. She is one dear lady. We have spoken on the phone in the past and have mailed each other things. I am heartened to hear that she came through it ok. If you can find out the name of the hospital and let me know it would be appreciated. I'd like to send here something to help cheer her up.
    I'll get back to you on your email. I am having a problem with my computer and another one with my car, not to mention my teeth. All of which are minor compared to Beth's situation, but annoying none the less.
    Later gator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sis!
    I was so happy to you told us of Beth's was ok,
    Let hope she will be getting better as soon!
    I hope you will have nice day Sis!
    Sis Katie,Miyuki,and Victoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a heartfelt post and beautiful flower for Beth. I'm happy she got through the surgery. I wish for her quick and smooth recovery. Prayers to her and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Carole for keeping us updated. I've been so uneasy about her and praying for her everyday. You are a very dear friend to her. I hope her recovery is quick and all continues to go well. Sending lots of prayers for her and her family. Hugs to you, xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful post about Beth and your friendship with her. We are saying prayers for her, and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very Glad to here that Beth is OK. Hope she recovers very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad to hear she made it through the operation. Prayers for her and her family. Beth is a wonderful lady as you are too. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do not know Beth as you do, but do lift her up in prayer that she will recover well and soon. Caro xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another blogger friend shared with me about Beth, I was so happy to read your post this morning as she was on my heart. I prayed for her all day yesterday so I am happy to know she made it through the surgery. I know she has been through so much, thank you.
    Thank you also for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.
    I will continue to pray for Beth and her family/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for this I was only thinking about Beth yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you dear friend for this. Love all of you. Beth

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you the up-date Beth is always in my thought,s and Prayers . So happy to hear this , I know this is late but it has so good to hear.
    Hugs Sheila x

    ReplyDelete