Friday, September 5, 2014

Additional Note About Beth Marie

My friends, I was so surprised and happy beyond the telling that within an hour or so of having heard from Beth's daughter, Beth herself called!  She sounded not at all like herself at first but I soon grew accustomed to the temporary change of timber and knew within seconds this was our good friend Beth.

What a joy.  She said for the circumstances, she was doing all right.  I didn't tax her by asking a lot of questions.  I just mostly listened.  She will know better what is going on very soon.

Just a note for you all and many many thanks for coming over to visit.  I treasure each of you although because of my own circumstances, I have not been about as much as I should be.

But I remember each of you..that is a true statement.

xxoo

16 comments:

  1. I knew she would call her twin when she could. So glad you heard from her. That makes me feel good that she must be on the mend already. Prayers for her and family. Thanks Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has made me very happy Carole.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is wonderful. I'm very happy for her!
    Continued prayers for her smooth recovery xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear this, Carole! A bit "crunched" for time here, too.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such wonderful news. Thank you for sharing it with us, Carole. We'll keep up the purrs and prayers for Beth Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful news ..thanks so much for telling I'd how she is. Appreciate you too and sending many prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good news. Thanks for the update. She is still in my thoughts and prayers as well as your son.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rosemary B here:
    I will continue to pray for Beth Marie.
    Life is a struggle. I hope with each day she can feel more joy and less fear.
    And you dear Carole. I wish we lived two blocks from each other.... it would be nice for ME haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome that you heard from her! I was just praying for her this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thannk you once again for doing this Carole. We do appreciate the updates on Beth. Prayers will continue for her.,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much with you Sis! I 'm so happy with BethI was very happy of
    thinking of her good players with her smooth recoverey soon.
    You has good night sleeping well Sis!
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki and Victoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  12. We remember and treasure you, as well. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful News and thank you very much for this up-date
    Hugs Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am happy to hear the good news about your friend Beth!

    ReplyDelete