Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Happy Day

I have a brand new grandson as of yesterday.  He took his time getting here but now he is, and he is as perfect and beautiful and gorgeous and angelic as any baby in the world...of course.  Oh what a love!  He will be one day old today,  closer to midnight tonight. Oh I am so happy I feel like Snoopy doing the Happy Dance!  If my ears could fly as his do, they would be.  So I am happy to be privileged to be a grandparent to this perfect tiny soul.  You already know how I feel about children of any age.  I consider them to be THE best gift we as humans are given.  No exception.

Happy Day to you all as well.  Thank you for letting me speak of him and my and his parents' intense love for him here.






15 comments:

  1. Sooo happy he is here and all is well. Sending best wishes to you and the family.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your New Grandson. So Happy for you. Say Hi to Katie for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!! There is nothing like a new baby in the family, is there? And just in time for the Easter bunny! Blessings- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to mom and dad and to you all, and welcome to the little one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sis!
    I'am so happy beautiful baby on the day with you Sis! Your exporation into photgraphy can your camera will give with relaly your boyes of cause your's.Today I has my golfing days but just too hot days.
    Have a Lovely Easter bunny time of the days,
    xxooxx
    Sis,katie,miyuki,and Victoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new grandson!!! I'm so happy for you and all your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you and your family all of the very best. Blessings. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you and your family all of the very best. Blessings. XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rosemary B here:
    Welllllll, aren't you the lucky lady.
    Yippie for babies. we have about 12 more weeks of cooking time.
    Lizzie and I are planning the shower for the last Saturday in April.
    I love you Carole. You are such a wonderful friend. I wish we could hug.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a blessing! I know you will enjoy being a grandmother! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carole; all the best to the wee one, mom & dad.....congrats to the entire family including Aunt Katie ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are so, so happy for you, Carole! Congratulations to you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to all concerned!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to you and your family xx

    ReplyDelete