Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Awardie and Thank You

I was given an award that I truly appreciate.  It is meaningful to me here at my "human" blog and  a vote of confidence in me from a dear friend, McGuffy Ann Morris  whom I have long enjoyed getting to know in her blogs and in some emails as well.  The award is called The Very Inspiring Blog Award.  She understands me.  That is quite a feat.  And very appreciated.

Thank you Annie.  I would like to nominate Marks Mews, and the kittie's Daddy's blog, Cave Bears Lair too.  Mark is a multi-faceted Cat daddy and a loving one to the three cats.  And a fascinating man as well.  He shows us glimpses every now and again of what he is made of.  Well worth visiting.  You'll be back.  And like me, Mark OR his kitties either one have opinions, and neither are  hesitant to tell it like it is.  Please enjoy the awardie Mark.






9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award. Those are always fun! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award! It is perfect award for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award. You deserve it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the lovely award! And thank you for passing it along to both me and the Mews... Your kind words about us made us all blush. Well, I blushed. The cats assume they deserve such praise every day. ;)

    We will post the award soon on both blogs.

    Mark, Ayla, Iza, and Marley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your well-deserved award, Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award well deserved x

    ReplyDelete