Thursday, April 16, 2015

"The Wheel in the Sky Keeps on Turnin'......" (Journey)

It does indeed keep on turnin'.  "I don't know where I'll be tomorrow".   Journey.   There is no stopping the world, no stopping any type of progress.  There is only continuing.  That is, a continuance of anything.  Nothing is singular in this regard.  Time and circumstance is, to not coin a phrase, as the world turns in human terms.

Why did I start that?  I was thinking of friends.  Thinking of events and thinking of persons and how it all fits together.  It's a Thursday night.  I may as well.

Regarding my friend Beth, our friend Beth, I am awaiting word from her sister to indicate I may blog or Beth's sister may blog herself for Beth.  We will see as time passes.

Thank you all my friends here and hers.  It was deeply appreciated that you commented and lifted Beth up.  She knows.

Much love to all.



 My very new grandson.  ❤

13 comments:

  1. Congratulation Carole!
    As you know I am deeply concerned about Beth as well. I wish I could do more. Please let me know any new developments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers continue here for Beth! What a precious new grandson! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth is still in my thoughts and prayers, and a new grandson how wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth is always in my thought's and prayers , thank you so much for keeping us up-dated. Enjoy your week much love to your new grandson wonderful. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carole, your baby boy is so adorable. A little sleeping chunk of cuteness.
    I am Still holding Beth and her sister, up in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've truly missed Beth...her battle is certainly a huge one but she really isn't alone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Continued prayers for Beth. I hope she will be okay.
    Your grandson is soooooo adorable! What a precious baby boy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, he's so sweet. Thanks for your updates about Beth. I'm still praying for her. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are continuing to purr and pray for Beth. Thank you for keeping us posted.

    What an adorable little boy your grandson is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praying for Beth. Please keep me posted. I adore her. And you. ~xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Sis!
    We are continuance of Dear Beth was Okay!
    What is lovely wonderful new grand son you must be oan't sleep at night..Sis! I'am so much love to all .
    Hugs and Dear Sis!
    xxxoooxxx
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki,and Victoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such a sweet picture of James. Our thoughts and prayers have been with Beth since the first day I met her on her blog. She has been such a brace person and gone through so very much. Prayers for her will continue.

    ReplyDelete